Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of aboudd's message #14240746 « Withdrawn: Tamron 90MM 2.8 Di Macro VC USD - Pristine, lower to $$ 445.- »

aboudd
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Tamron 90MM 2.8 Di Macro VC USD - Pristine, lower to $$ 445.-

Item 1: Tamron 90MM 2.8 Di Macro VC USD - Pristine

I love this lens, but I've got the jones for the new Canon 135 T/S and I need to raise the funds for it. This lens is sharp, has terrific color rendering and the VC is a must for handheld shooting. In near new condition complete with box, papers, front and rear caps and lens hood. Warranty runs to February of 2022. I don't know if it is transferable or not but the original receipt is included.
I've attached some recent shots, the lens is an outstanding performer.

Check my feedback, you will not be disappointed.

Price is net to me. PP and shipping on the buyer.

Price: $445.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Nov 26, 2017 at 10:13 PM
aboudd
FS: Tamron 90MM 2.8 Di Macro VC USD - Pristine, lower to $$ 445.-

I love this lens, but I've got the jones for the new Canon 135 T/S and I need to raise the funds for it. This lens is sharp, has terrific color rendering and the VC is a must for handheld shooting. In near new condition complete with box, papers, front and rear caps and lens hood. Warranty runs to February of 2022. I don't know if it is transferable or not but the original receipt is included.
I've attached some I'm ages I shot recently, the lens is an outstanding performer.

Nov 03, 2017 at 03:39 PM
aboudd
FS: Tamron 90MM 2.8 Di Macro VC USD - Pristine

I've attached some I'm ages I shot recently, the lens is an outstanding performer.

aboudd

Price: $465.00

aboudd

Price: $485.00

aboudd

Price: $485.00

aboudd

Price: $465.00

Previous versions of aboudd's message #14240746 « Withdrawn: Tamron 90MM 2.8 Di Macro VC USD - Pristine, lower to $$ 445.- »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.