Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of lambers's message #14237288 « So everyone is ditching the A7RII for A7RIII ??? »

lambers
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: So everyone is ditching the A7RII for A7RIII ???

pasblues wrote:
lambers wrote:
pasblues wrote:
MykPotion wrote:
Does the a7riii have the option for smaller raw file size? This is one of my concerns as I don't need 42mp for everything I shoot.

There's still crop mode at 18MP - but there's also the A9 which may very well drop price in range of the cost of the new A7RIII. Just a couple thoughts.

The price of the A9 will not drop as a result of the A7RIII, just like the price of the Nikon D5 did not drop after the introduction of the D850.

Oh, yeah, it's down to below $3700. I see it as a win-win for everybody - new A7rIII users who jump from the A9; A9 users who want a second used body; Sony who wants to sell the new camera body; A7RII buyers.

It's down, like every other camera when sold used, but not because of the A7RIII. An A9 sold on ebay for $3500, 6 weeks ago, well before the A7RIII was announced.

Oct 31, 2017 at 09:51 PM

Previous versions of lambers's message #14237288 « So everyone is ditching the A7RII for A7RIII ??? »