Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Luvwine's message #14228357 « FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter! »

Luvwine
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter!

Item 1: Zeiss ZM 35/1.4 with Opto Sigma Front Filter

I may regret this, but for sale is my Zeiss ZM 35/1.4. I have done the work to adapt this lens for Sony use by removing three shims and mounting in a screw on, screw off front filter, the appropriate Opto-Sigma front filter which corrects the astigmatism introduced by the somewhat thicker filter stack of the Sony. Many here will be familiar with this, if not, just let me know and I can steer you to other sources of information. This is non-destructive in that the shims can easily be replaced (I will do this if you like). The front filter is just a screw on filter, but if you were hoping to try one but did not want to hassle with it, now is your chance! Lens is optically in flawless shape from what I can tell. The only flaw on the lens is a rub mark on the paint that I have tried to highlight in the pictures below. This is one of the best 35mm lenses ever made--works great on Leica or Sony bodies. Price includes Paypal and insured CONUS shipping. See pics below. If you don't want the front filter, let me know.

Price: $1525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Techart Pro Leica M to Sony FE mount autofocus adapter.

I am the original owner. Works great with no wobble. Since the Zeiss ZM 35 is my last Leica M mount adapter, this is for sale. Also, if interested in a Hawks Family Leica M to Sony EF or a Voigtlander close focus adapter, just let me know as I have them too.

Price: $240.00
Item condition: 9+

Nov 04, 2017 at 05:07 PM
Luvwine

I may regret this, but for sale is my Zeiss ZM 35/1.4. I have done the work to adapt this lens for Sony use by removing three shims and mounting in a screw on, screw off front filter, the appropriate Opto-Sigma front filter which corrects the astigmatism introduced by the somewhat thicker filter stack of the Sony. Many here will be familiar with this, if not, just let me know and I can steer you to other sources of information. This is non-destructive in that the shims can easily be replaced (I will do this if you like). The front filter is just a screw on filter, but if you were hoping to try one but did not want to hassle with it, now is your chance! Lens is optically in flawless shape from what I can tell. The only flaw on the lens is a rub mark on the paint that I have tried to highlight in the pictures below. This is one of the best 35mm lenses ever made--works great on Leica or Sony bodies. Price includes Paypal and insured CONUS shipping. See pics below. If you don't want the front filter, subtract 100

Price: $1525

I am the original owner. Works great with no wobble. Since the Zeiss ZM 35 is my last Leica M mount adapter, this is for sale. Also, if interested in a Hawks Family Leica M to Sony EF or a Voigtlander close focus adapter, just let me know as I have them too.

Oct 28, 2017 at 02:55 PM
Luvwine

I may regret this, but for sale is my Zeiss ZM 35/1.4. I have done the work to adapt this lens for Sony use by removing three shims and mounting in a screw on, screw off front filter, the appropriate Opto-Sigma front filter which corrects the astigmatism introduced by the somewhat thicker filter stack of the Sony. Many here will be familiar with this, if not, just let me know and I can steer you to other sources of information. This is non-destructive in that the shims can easily be replaced (I will do this if you like). The front filter is just a screw on filter, but if you were hoping to try one but did not want to hassle with it, now is your chance! Lens is optically in flawless shape from what I can tell. The only flaw on the lens is a rub mark on the paint that I have tried to highlight in the pictures below. This is one of the best 35mm lenses ever made--works great on Leica or Sony bodies. Price includes Paypal and insured CONUS shipping. See pics below. If you don't want the front filter, subtract 100

Price: $1600.00

Oct 28, 2017 at 02:55 PM
Luvwine

I may regret this, but for sale is my Zeiss ZM 35/1.4. I have done the work to adapt this lens for Sony use by removing three shims and mounting in a screw on, screw off front filter, the appropriate Opto-Sigma front filter which corrects the astigmatism introduced by the somewhat thicker filter stack of the Sony. Many here will be familiar with this, if not, just let me know and I can steer you to other sources of information. This is non-destructive in that the shims can easily be replaced (I will do this if you like). The front filter is just a screw on filter, but if you were hoping to try one but did not want to hassle with it, now is your chance! Lens is optically in flawless shape from what I can tell. The only flaw on the lens is a rub mark on the paint that I have tried to highlight in the pictures below. This is one of the best 35mm lenses ever made--works great on Leica or Sony bodies. Price includes Paypal and insured CONUS shipping. See pics below. If you don't want the front filter, subract 100

Price: $1600.00

Oct 28, 2017 at 02:14 AM
Luvwine

I may regret this, but for sale is my Zeiss ZM 35/1.4. I have done the work to adapt this lens for Sony use by removing three shims and mounting in a screw on, screw off front filter, the appropriate Opto-Sigma front filter which corrects the astigmatism introduced by the somewhat thicker filter stack of the Sony. Many here will be familiar with this, if not, just let me know and I can steer you to other sources of information. This is non-destructive in that the shims can easily be replaced (I will do this if you like). The front filter is just a screw on filter, but if you were hoping to try one but did not want to hassle with it, now is your chance! Lens is optically in flawless shape from what I can tell. The only flaw on the lens is a rub mark on the paint that I have tried to highlight in the pictures below. This is one of the best 35mm lenses ever made--works great on Leica or Sony bodies. Price includes Paypal and insured CONUS shipping. See pics below.

Price: $1600

Oct 27, 2017 at 03:07 AM
Luvwine

I may regret this, but for sale is my Zeiss ZM 35/1.4. I have done the work to adapt this lens for Sony use by removing three shims and mounting in a screw on, screw off front filter, the appropriate Opto-Sigma front filter which corrects the astigmatism introduced by the somewhat thicker filter stack of the Sony. Many here will be familiar with this, if not, just let me know and I can steer you to other sources of information. This is non-destructive in that the shims can easily be replaced (I will do this if you like). The front filter is just a screw on filter, but if you were hoping to try one but did not want to hassle with it, now is your chance! Lens is optically in flawless shape from what I can tell. The only flaw on the lens is a rub mark on the paint that I have tried to highlight in the pictures below. This is one of the best 35mm lenses ever made--works great on Leica or Sony bodies. Price includes Paypal and insured CONUS shipping. See pics below.

Price: $1650.00

Oct 25, 2017 at 04:15 AM

Previous versions of Luvwine's message #14228357 « FS: Zeiss ZM Distagon 35 1.4 with Opto Sigma front filter! »