Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of raz22's message #14214960 « FS: PRICE DROP - Brightscreen 20/20 for Bronica SQ / SQ-A / SQ-Ai »

raz22
Upload & Sell: On
FS: PRICE DROP - Brightscreen 20/20 for Bronica SQ / SQ-A / SQ-Ai

Item 1: Brightscreen 20/20 for Bronica SQ / SQ-A / SQ-Ai

Update: 11/17: This might be heading to eBay in a few days. Grab it now if you need it!

-------------------

A rare item nowadays. This Brightscreen 20/20 is the popular “#5 Large Split Image Microprism” with a horizontal split image. The actual split image and microprism area is much larger than on the standard Bronica focusing screens. This screen is also perfect for anyone who crops their 6x6 negatives into horizontal or vertical space as it features crop marks to aid in such composition.

Comes in the original box with original paperwork. Screen itself is clean and in excellent condition and makes a fantastic upgrade to the original screen. Selling this one as I am downsizing my gear.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 states - $10. No trades needed, thank you. Please PM with any questions. Item is still available unless marked as sold.

Price: $115.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Nov 11, 2017 at 12:04 AM
raz22
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Brightscreen 20/20 for Bronica SQ / SQ-A / SQ-Ai

Item 1: Brightscreen 20/20 for Bronica SQ / SQ-A / SQ-Ai

A rare item nowadays. This Brightscreen 20/20 is the popular “#5 Large Split Image Microprism” with a horizontal split image. The actual split image and microprism area is much larger than on the standard Bronica focusing screens. This screen is also perfect for anyone who crops their 6x6 negatives into horizontal or vertical space as it features crop marks to aid in such composition.

Comes in the original box with original paperwork. Screen itself is clean and in excellent condition and makes a fantastic upgrade to the original screen. Selling this one as I am downsizing my gear.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 states - $10. No trades needed, thank you. Please PM with any questions. Item is still available unless marked as sold.

Price: $115.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Oct 13, 2017 at 07:05 PM

Previous versions of raz22's message #14214960 « FS: PRICE DROP - Brightscreen 20/20 for Bronica SQ / SQ-A / SQ-Ai »