Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of geoff_g's message #14209493 « Sold: Nikon 52mm L1Bc Skylight filter + Stack Cap »

geoff_g
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 52mm L1Bc Skylight filter + Stack Cap

Item 1: Nikon 52mm L1Bc Skylight filter + Stack Cap

This Nikon Skylight filter* was used with a lens I no longer own. It's in great shape (optically new from what I can['t] see) and I'm including the filter stack cap that's been protecting it.

*Skylight filters have a bit more blue filtering than a UV filter - especially useful on hazy days or at higher elevations during blue sky days!!

Thanks for looking!!

Price: $12.50
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Oct 08, 2017 at 05:40 PM
geoff_g

This Nikon Skylight filter* was used with a lens I no longer own. It's in great shape (optically new from what I can['t] see) and I'm including the filter stack cap that's been protecting it.

*Skylight filters have a bit more blue filtering than a UV filter - especially useful on hazy days or at higher elevations during blue sky days!!

Thanks for looking!!

geoff_g

This Nikon Skylight filter was used with a lens I no longer own. It's in great shape (optically new from what I can['t] see) and I'm including the filter stack cap that's been protecting it.

Skylight filters have a bit more blue filtering than a UV filter - especially useful on hazy days or at higher elevations during blue sky days!!

Thanks for looking!!

geoff_g

This Nikon Skylight filter was used with a 500/4 lens I no longer own*. It's in great shape (optically new from what I can['t] see) and I'm including the filter stack cap that's been protecting it.

*I preferred Skylight filters on hazy days or at higher elevations during blue sky days as they do a bit more blue filtering than a UV filter.

Thanks for looking!!

geoff_g

This Nikon Skylight filter was used with a 500/4 lens I no longer own*. It's in great shape (optically new from what I can['t] see) and I'm including the filter stack cap that's been protecting it.

*I preferred Skylight filters on hazy days or at higher elevations during blue sky days as they do a bit more blue filtering than a UV filter.

Thanks for looking!!

geoff_g

This Nikon Skylight filter was used with a lens I no longer own. It's in great shape (optically new from what I can['t] see) and I'm including the filter stack cap that's been protecting it.

Thanks for looking!!

Previous versions of geoff_g's message #14209493 « Sold: Nikon 52mm L1Bc Skylight filter + Stack Cap »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.