Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Mark Metternich's message #14205908 « Southwest Eyes »

Mark Metternich
Upload & Sell: On
Southwest Eyes

aFeinberg wrote:
The idea of perspective blend hurts my head a bit but the result is pretty crazy. Love me some reflected light Nice work sir!

aF

I study a lot of academic stuff on the side and I just heard it said in a seminar debate the other day that "we use really big words to convey things that are actually quite simple." I had to laugh. But generally that is true. Like in Theology "ascatalogical" simply means relating to end times. So, no, Perspective Blends (at least the ones I have developed) generally are not as hard or intimidating (at all!) as it may sound. I teach various forms of it to people all the time Via Skype screen sharing and usually people get it instantly.

matthewsaville wrote:
aFeinberg wrote:
The idea of perspective blend hurts my head a bit but the result is pretty crazy. Love me some reflected light Nice work sir!

aF

I was going to ask, is this "perspective blend" thing the cause of why the clouds don't seem to match the interior angle of view? Because of the absence of a horizon visible outside the arch?

Thank you, and good questions Matt.

No. The clouds still had the same angle and have the same luminance as witnessed.

Oct 05, 2017 at 04:40 PM

Previous versions of Mark Metternich's message #14205908 « Southwest Eyes »