Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jdsegra's message #14205605 « Sold: JCH Special; Super Clean!! »

jdsegra
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Mamiya 6 Medium Format Film Camera w 75mm lens: JCH Special; Super Clean!!

Item 1: Mamiya 6 Medium Format Camera w 75mm lens

Beautiful Mamiya 6 Camera with 75mm Lens. I have lusted after one of these things for a long time. Recently sourced from Bellamy Hunt aka Japan Camera Hunter. There's some minor rub marks from use, but this camera is incredibly clean. Everything functions as it should. Viewfinder is clean.

I absolutely love the camera. It is a joy to shoot.

I have learned that I HATE scanning medium format on a flatbed, and I haven't been able to find an alternative scanner that will give me the quality I want for a price I'm willing to pay, hence the sale.

I'd prefer to sell it outright, but there are a few things that I may be interested in for trade... Namely an X-Pan / T-X1 w 90mm, or a black Leica M6 w a .58 finder.

Shipping and Paypal to CONUS included in the price. I'll try my luck here for a couple of weeks, then it's off to flea bay..

Price: $1600
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Oct 05, 2017 at 12:00 PM
jdsegra
FS: Mamiya 6 Medium Format FilmCamera w 75mm lens: JCH Special; Super Clean!!

Beautiful Mamiya 6 Camera with 75mm Lens. I have lusted after one of these things for a long time. Recently sourced from Bellamy Hunt aka Japan Camera Hunter. There's some minor rub marks from use, but this camera is incredibly clean. Everything functions as it should. Viewfinder is clean.

I have learned that I HATE scanning medium format on a flatbed, and I haven't been able to find an alternative scanner that will give me the quality I want for a price I'm willing to pay, hence the sale.

I'd prefer to sell it outright, but there are a few things that I may be interested in for trade... Namely an X-Pan / T-X1 w 90mm, or a black Leica M6 w a .58 finder.

Shipping and Paypal to CONUS included in the price. I'll try my luck here for a couple of weeks, then it's off to flea bay..

Price: $1700.00

Oct 05, 2017 at 11:59 AM
jdsegra
FS: Mamiya 6 Medium Format Camera w 75mm lens: JCH Special; Super Clean!!

Price: $1700.00

Oct 05, 2017 at 11:40 AM

Previous versions of jdsegra's message #14205605 « Sold: JCH Special; Super Clean!! »