Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of MikeNakhla's message #14203738 « Sold: Nikon D4s - $2399 FIRESALE »

MikeNakhla
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D4s - $2399 FIRESALE

Item 1: D4s

Selling a Nikon D4s. US model, comes with box, battery, and all original accessories. Has visible wear along the eyepiece, bottom grip, and on top of the viewfinder. Recently serviced for $550 with Nikon which included a shutter replacement. Current count is around 50k.

Price is net to me - please add shipping costs. I can accept the following non fee methods - PayPal gift, Google Wallet, and chase quick pay. Otherwise, add 3% if you choose to use regular PayPal. Thank you!

Mike

Price: $2399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Oct 10, 2017 at 11:40 PM
MikeNakhla
FS: Nikon D4s - $2450

Selling a Nikon D4s. US model, comes with box, battery, and all original accessories. Has visible wear along the eyepiece, bottom grip, and on top of the viewfinder. Recently serviced for $550 with Nikon which included a shutter replacement. Current count is around 50k.

Price is net to me - please add shipping costs. I can accept the following non fee methods - PayPal gift, Google Wallet, and chase quick pay. Otherwise, add 3% if you choose to use regular PayPal. Thank you!

Mike

Price: $2399.00

Oct 09, 2017 at 02:13 AM
MikeNakhla
FS: Nikon D4s - $2499

Mike

Price: $2450.00

Oct 08, 2017 at 11:54 AM
MikeNakhla
FS: Nikon D4s - $2599

Mike

Price: $2499.00

Oct 08, 2017 at 03:24 AM
MikeNakhla
FS: Nikon D4s - $2599

Mike

Price: $2550.00

Oct 06, 2017 at 11:47 PM
MikeNakhla
FS: Nikon D4s plus XQD card/batteries - $2699

Mike

Price: $2599

Oct 06, 2017 at 06:57 PM
MikeNakhla
FS: Nikon D4s plus XQD cards/batteries - $2750

Selling a Nikon D4s. US model, comes with box, three batteries (1 OEM, 2 aftermarket), and a 32 gb XQD card. Has visible wear along the eyepiece, bottom grip, and on top of the viewfinder. Recently serviced for $550 with Nikon which included a shutter replacement. Current count is around 50k.

****Will not separate the package*****

Mike

Price: $2699.00

Oct 06, 2017 at 03:44 PM
MikeNakhla
FS: Nikon D4s plus XQD cards/batteries - $2800

Selling a Nikon D4s. US model, comes with box, three batteries (1 OEM, 2 aftermarket), 128gb, 64gb, and 32 gb XQD cards. Has visible wear along the eyepiece, bottom grip, and on top of the viewfinder. Recently serviced for $550 with Nikon which included a shutter replacement. Current count is around 50k.

Mike

Price: $2750.00

Oct 04, 2017 at 03:24 PM
MikeNakhla

Selling a Nikon D4s. US model, comes with box, three batteries (1 OEM, 2 aftermarket), 128gb, 64gb, and 32 gb XQD cards. Has visible wear along the eyepiece, bottom grip, and on top of the viewfinder. Recently serviced for $550 with Nikon which included a shutter replacement. Current count is around 50k.

Mike

Price: $2799.00

Oct 04, 2017 at 03:23 PM
MikeNakhla

Selling a Nikon D4s. US model, comes with box, three batteries (1 OEM, 2 aftermarket), 128gb, 64gb, and 32 gb XQD cards. Has visible wear along the eyepiece, bottom grip, and on top of the viewfinder. Recently serviced for $550 with Nikon which included a shutter replacement. Current count is around 50k. Uploading pictures tonight

Mike

Price: $2800.00

Oct 03, 2017 at 08:44 PM
MikeNakhla

Selling a Nikon D4s. US model, comes with box, three batteries (1 OEM, 2 aftermarket), 128gb, 64gb, and 32 gb XQD cards. Has visible wear along the eyepiece, bottom grip, and on top of the viewfinder. Recently serviced for $550 with Nikon which included a shutter replacement. Current count is around 50k. Uploading pictures tonight

Mike

Price: $2800.00

Oct 03, 2017 at 07:07 PM

Previous versions of MikeNakhla's message #14203738 « Sold: Nikon D4s - $2399 FIRESALE »