Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ironman1982's message #14201572 « Withdrawn: [$765 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP »

ironman1982
Upload & Sell: On
FS: [$770 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Item 1: Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 SP (Sold also as Samyang XP Series)

Much as I am having second thoughts just posting this, I just received a Zeiss Milvus 85 that I can use on both my Nikon bodies and my Sony A7rii and the Milvus fit the bill. This is a mint copy of the Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 SP Lens. Samyang really outdid themselves with this one. It takes superb buttery smooth bokeh pics with a sharp sharp focal plane. I used it with the Sigma MC-11 and no problems nailing focus with the long focus throw.

Items included are OEM box, OEM drawstring faux suede pouch, OEM rear cap, and OEM front cap. This lens is rated at 10 and is in mint condition. Optics are scratch, haze, fungus, and dust free. No scratches on the body. Lens mount and electrical contacts look untouched. I am the original owner and purchased from B&H.

Asking price includes Paypal fees and shipping. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation.

Verified Paypal Shipping address only. The decision to sell to any fellow member is ultimately the discretion of myself as the seller.

Please use PM and avoid posting to this FS thread if you have any questions. Only post inquiries to the technical details of the item(s) here.

Price: $765.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Oct 10, 2017 at 01:25 PM
ironman1982
FS: [$770 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Much as I am having second thoughts just posting this, I just received a Zeiss Milvus 85 that I can use on both my Nikon bodies and my Sony A7rii and the Milvus fit the bill. This is a mint copy of the Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 SP Lens. Samyang really outdid themselves with this one. It takes superb buttery smooth bokeh pics with a sharp sharp focal plane. I used it with the Sigma MC-11 and no problems nailing focus with the long focus throw.

Items included are OEM box, OEM drawstring faux suede pouch, OEM rear cap, and OEM front cap. This lens is rated at 10 and is in mint condition. Optics are scratch, haze, fungus, and dust free. No scratches on the body. Lens mount and electrical contacts look untouched. I am the original owner and purchased from B&H.

Asking price includes Paypal fees and shipping. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation.

Verified Paypal Shipping address only. The decision to sell to any fellow member is ultimately the discretion of myself as the seller.

Please use PM and avoid posting to this FS thread if you have any questions. Only post inquiries to the technical details of the item(s) here.

Price: $770.00

Oct 10, 2017 at 01:03 PM
ironman1982
FS: [$775 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Much as I am having second thoughts just posting this, I have a Zeiss Milvus 85 on the way and need to part with this. I needed something for both by Nikon bodies and my Sony A7rii and the Milvus fit the bill. This is a mint copy of the Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 SP Lens. Samyang really outdid themselves with this one. It takes superb buttery smooth bokeh pics with a sharp sharp focal plane. I used it with the Sigma MC-11 and no problems nailing focus with the long focus throw.

Price: $770.00

Oct 09, 2017 at 01:05 PM
ironman1982
FS: [$785 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Much as I am having second thoughts just posting this, I have a Zeiss Milvus 85 on the way and need to part with this. I needed something for both by Nikon bodies and my Sony A7rii and the Milvus fit the bill. This is a mint copy of the Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 SP Lens. Samyang really outdid themselves with this one. It takes superb buttery smooth bokeh pics with a sharp sharp focal plane. I used it with the Sigma MC-11 and no problems nailing focus with the long focus throw.

Price: $775.00

Oct 08, 2017 at 07:42 PM
ironman1982
FS: [$790 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Price: $785.00

Oct 07, 2017 at 01:26 PM
ironman1982
FS: [$795 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Price: $790.00

Oct 06, 2017 at 12:58 AM
ironman1982
FS: [$805 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Price: $795.00

Oct 05, 2017 at 12:38 PM
ironman1982
FS: [$815 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Price: $805.00

Oct 04, 2017 at 03:24 PM
ironman1982
FS: [$820 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP

Price: $815.00

Oct 03, 2017 at 11:49 AM
ironman1982
FS: [Canon] Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 SP (MINT)

Price: $820.00

Oct 01, 2017 at 08:11 PM

Previous versions of ironman1982's message #14201572 « Withdrawn: [$765 SHIPPED] [ Canon ] Samyang Rokinon 85mm f/1.2 85 1.2 XP SP »