Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of molson's message #14201281 « Fuji GF 23mm f4 Lee Filter Adapter »

molson
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Fuji GF 23mm f4 Lee Filter Adapter

Pavel wrote:
molson wrote:
My Fuji GF 23mm f4 arrived yesterday, and as expected, the Lee 82mm WA adapter ring won't thread onto the front of the lens. Lee has introduced an adapter ring specifically for this lens, but I haven't been able to find one. Does anyone know of a North American retailer that has these adapter rings in stock?

Why not fire off an email asking Lee on the status? For something like this though, I'd be fine with ordering from abroad, if you've been able to see foreign retailers with it in stock. Otherwise it's probably just a matter of patience, infuriating as be.

I don't think Lee are going to tell me which North American stores have ordered stock, so I'm not sure what good it would do to email them...

Most UK camera stores are carrying the adapter ring and I was tempted to order one from Robert White until I discovered the cost of shipping from the UK (£46) is more than the cost of the adapter ring itself (£43)

I emailed B&H but haven't received a reply yet. I called The Camera Store in Calgary, and they said they have no plans to carry the adapter ring (even though they are the biggest Fuji retailer in Canada).

Oct 01, 2017 at 10:20 AM

Previous versions of molson's message #14201281 « Fuji GF 23mm f4 Lee Filter Adapter »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.