Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of millsart's message #14199803 « Sold: Fuji Xpro 1 and Fuji 18mm f2.0 lens (sold seperately or together) »

millsart
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji Xpro 1 and Fuji 18mm f2.0 lens (sold seperately or together)

Item 1: Fuji Xpro 1

Selling a used but fully functional Fuji Xpro1. Camera shows some wear on the paint on the edges, the LCD screen has some scuffs and dust behind the Schott glass screen protector (I've never tried to take it off to clean it, see photos) but works great overall. Comes with the original Fuji battery, charger, cable, strap, and manuals, plus box. Fuji's packaging used to be a lot classier back in the day lol.

This is a fun, bargain priced camera. Its got the latest FW and it actually operates pretty quickly, far better than it used to. What it does have is the cool hybrid VF, so you can enjoy the OVF experience and actually the OVF is basically the same size as whats on the XPro2

All and all, pretty fun to throw a lens like the 18mm, or a 35mm f1.4 onto, and go do some street shooting using an OVF. Just lends itself to a different style of photography, and I know some folks still same the first XTrans sensors had a unique color/look they really liked.

$325 shipped and paypal'd

$500 shipped and paypal'd with the 18mm f2.0 lens

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji 18mm f2.0 lens

Good condition 18mm f2.0 lens. This is an older lens, so its AF motor makes some noise, like the 35mm f1.4, but its pretty fast to focus. Its also really small and light, and has a fantastic rendering. Its kind of a cult favorite among X shooters if you will..

Comes with box, rear lens cap, and manuals. I lost the front cap/hood, which frankly didn't attach that well in the first place, so I put a 52mm Hoya filter on in place of the lens cap

$250 shipped and paypal'd

Buy my Xpro1 with it for $525 for the pair

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 8+

Sep 29, 2017 at 09:39 PM
millsart

Selling a used but functional Fuji Xpro1. Camera shows some wear on the paint on the edges, the LCD screen has some scuffs and dust behind the Schott glass screen protector (I've never tried to take it off to clean it, see photos) but works great overall. Comes with the original Fuji battery, charger, cable, strap, and manuals, plus box. Fuji's packaging used to be a lot classier back in the day lol.

This is a fun, bargain priced camera. Its got the latest FW and it actually operates pretty quickly, far better than it used to. Doesn't match the new stuff obviously, but that is why its so cheap.

What it does have is the cool hybrid VF, so you can enjoy the OVF experience and actually the OVF is basically the same size as whats on the XPro2, so not a huge difference there, lacks the ERF patch overlay etc, but I don't know if anyone uses that anyways.

All and all, pretty fun to throw a lens like the 18mm, or a 35mm f1.4 onto, and go do some street shooting using an OVF. Just lends itself to a different style of photography, and I know some folks still same the first XTrans sensors had a unique color/look they really liked.

$525 shipped and paypal'd with the 18mm f2.0 lens

Good condition 18mm f2.0 lens. This is an older lens, so its AF motor makes some noise, like the 35mm f1.4, but its pretty fast to focus. Its also really small and light, and has a fantastic rendering. Its kind of a cult favorite among X shooters if you will..

Comes with box, rear lens cap, and manuals. I lost the front cap/hood, which frankly didn't attach that well in the first place, so I put a 52mm Hoya filter on in place of the lens cap

$250 shipped and paypal'd

Buy my Xpro1 with it for $525 for the pair

Price: $250.00

millsart

Selling a used but functional Fuji Xpro1. Camera shows some wear on the paint on the edges, the LCD screen has some scuffs and dust behind the Schott glass screen protector (I've never tried to take it off to clean it, see photos) but works great overall. Comes with the original Fuji battery, charger, cable, strap, and manuals, plus box. Fuji's packaging used to be a lot classier back in the day lol.

This is a fun, bargain priced camera. Its got the latest FW and it actually operates pretty quickly, far better than it used to. Doesn't match the new stuff obviously, but that is why its so cheap.

What it does have is the cool hybrid VF, so you can enjoy the OVF experience and actually the OVF is basically the same size as whats on the XPro2, so not a huge difference there, lacks the ERF patch overlay etc, but I don't know if anyone uses that anyways.

$550 shipped and paypal'd with the 18mm f2.0 lens

$275 shipped and paypal'd

Buy my Xpro1 with it for $550 for the pair

Price: $275.00

Previous versions of millsart's message #14199803 « Sold: Fuji Xpro 1 and Fuji 18mm f2.0 lens (sold seperately or together) »