Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of gshoe's message #14199648 « FT: Sony a7II for a6500 »

gshoe
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Sony a7II for a6500

Item 1: Sony A7II

I have a perfectly functioning A7II with the original box and all accessories that I am wanting to trade for an A6500 in similar shape. The camera body is in great shape, but has a few small marks around the outside edge of the screen. Because this is a trade, I'd like to see a substantial sales history. Thanks for looking!

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Sep 29, 2017 at 06:58 PM
gshoe

I have a perfectly functioning A7II with the original box and all accessories that I am wanting to trade for an A6500 in similar shape. The camera body is in great shape, but has a few small marks around the outside edge of the screen. The photo shows my FE 24-70 attached and I would be willing to trade it as well for the SEL1018. As far as my eyes tell me, this is a very nice copy of the lens. I have been very pleased with it. The glass is perfect, but there is a scuff on the zoom ring. Because this is a trade, I'd like to see a substantial sales history. Thanks for looking!

Price: $1100

gshoe

I have a perfectly functioning A7II with the original box and all accessories that I am wanting to trade for an A6500 in similar shape. The camera body is in great shape, but has a few small marks around the outside edge of the screen. The photo shows my FE 24-70 attached and I would be willing to trade it as well for the SEL1018. As far as my eyes tell me, this is a very nice copy of the lens. I have been very pleased with it. The glass is perfect, but there is a scuff on the zoom ring. Because this is a trade, I'd like to see a substantial sales history. Thanks for looking!

Price: $1200.00

gshoe

Price: $1200.00

Previous versions of gshoe's message #14199648 « FT: Sony a7II for a6500 »