Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Chris Court's message #14195804 « Godox AD200 »

Chris Court
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Godox AD200

These are great little strobes. Compact, powerful and part of the Godox X-system. I have 3 of them.

Pros are the size and weight (and cost!). Availability of dual bracket.

Main cons are that the screen on the back is hard to see in sunlight. The current remotes (especially the X1. The X32 is better) are not the most intuitive, but the newly announced X Pro should be a big improvement when it comes out. Also, it would be nice if they were just a little more powerful (250 or 300 w/s would be perfect!)

As far as mounting a flash on top of the transmitter, I haven't used it that way myself, but I think I've read that it works as you'd expect. This option would only be available with the X1 transmitter, as the X32 and X Pro don't have hotshoes.

Hope this helps.

C

Sep 27, 2017 at 12:08 AM
Chris Court
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Godox AD200

These are great little strobes. Compact, powerful and part of the Godox X-system. I have 3 of them.

Pros are the size and weight. Availability of dual bracket.

Main cons are that the screen on the back is hard to see in sunlight. The current remotes (especially the X1. The X32 is better) are not the most intuitive, but the newly announced X Pro should be a big improvement when it comes out. Also, it would be nice if they were just a little more powerful (250 or 300 w/s would be perfect!)

As far as mounting a flash on top of the transmitter, I haven't used it that way myself, but I think I've read that it works as you'd expect. This option would only be available with the X1 transmitter, as the X32 and X Pro don't have hotshoes.

Hope this helps.

C

Sep 26, 2017 at 04:43 PM

Previous versions of Chris Court's message #14195804 « Godox AD200 »