Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of JLRII's message #14194398 « Code for $650 off Fujifilm GFX 50S @ B&H »

JLRII
Upload & Sell: On
Code for $650 off Fujifilm GFX 50S @ B&H

Anyone want a promo code for $650 off a new GFX @ B&H Photo? I have one that I got as part of a trade-in promotion that Fujifilm USA and B&H were running, it expires on Sept 30th. I intended on using it myself, but found a deal on a used GFX before the code made it to my inbox. So I figure I may as well give it away so someone can benefit from it. Established FM'ers only, please (i.e., no brand new accounts).

To claim, post in this thread and indicate you would like to claim the code. For whoever claims it, I'll get in touch with you via PM, I'll need an email address in order to forward you the email that contains the code and a B&H link that must be used in order for the code to work. Also, I believe the promotion was available for US residents only, so you'll need a US shipping address. To be perfectly honest, I'm not certain that the code is transferable, and there are no guarantees from me that it will work - but hey, it couldn't hurt to try, right?

Sep 25, 2017 at 04:23 PM

Previous versions of JLRII's message #14194398 « Code for $650 off Fujifilm GFX 50S @ B&H »