Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of M3Roc's message #14191078 « FS: Hail Mary Trade Post »

M3Roc
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hail Mary Trade Post

Item 1: Specialized Mountain Bike

This is a shameless post and I will not cry if it is removed but I am posting here in an attempt to find a buyer or more preferably, a trade.

Last year, I purchased a new mountain bike that I am having zero time to ride now that I have a baby. The bike was $3k and then I added $2k in additional upgrades. Below are the details;

2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp w/27.5 tires, Frame is XL size fits 5'9" and up.
Hope Tech DH Brake kit. Front and rear Hope Tech floating disk's.
Custom built 27.5x3 wheels. Hope Tech hubs, DT Swiss spokes/nipples and WTB i45 rims and Specialized tires.
Easton Carbon Fiber bar with Lizard Skins grips and Hope Tech stem.
AbsoluteBLACK Oval Chainring with Shimano XT pedals.

I would be interested in selling but really, I am more interested in getting a camera setup, I miss my old setup dearly. I would also consider a zoom or fixed length lens that is 300-500mm either from Canon or Nikon.

I am looking to match a trade value of at least $4,000. For more expensive equipment or lenses, I can add cash. The bike is immaculate, I am not a hardcore rider, this is my leisurely hobby. Obviously, the transaction would have to be in person and I am willing to drive half way to meet and test ride. Please take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

Price: $4000.00
Payment method: Trade or Cash
Item condition: 9

Sep 22, 2017 at 04:15 PM

Previous versions of M3Roc's message #14191078 « FS: Hail Mary Trade Post »