Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of digitalstew's message #14189965 « Sold: Pentax 6x7 kit (TTL body & 105mm f/2.4) and additional lenses »

digitalstew
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Pentax 6x7 kit (TTL body & 105mm f/2.4) and additional lenses

Item 1: Pentax 6x7 body w/TTL prism, 105 f/2.4 lens and accessories w/leather storage case

Nice Pentax 6x7 body w/TTL prism, 105 f/2.4 lens and accessories (strap and cable release) in an OEM leather storage case.

The metered prism needs a new chain in order to make the meter work, but the rest of the camera functions perfectly. I've also replaced some of the seals with new foam ones. The 105mm f/2.4 has little cosmetic wear, and the glass is clean and clear. All of it comes in a nice felt lined leather case made for the camera and 105mm lens.

NOTE: More on the chain.

There's a small metal chain that connects the meter in prism to the lens aperture lever so the meter knows what aperture you're using. The chain in the camera is broken (probably because someone removed the prism before removing the lens) and much of it is missing, so it would need fully replaced.

The downside of this is the meter in the prism doesn't work, so you'd have to hand meter (or use a phone app) to get a correct aperture/shutter speed combo. In other words, you can still take perfectly good pictures with the camera, you just have to get your exposure info some other way.

It is possible to replace the chain, usually by a repair shop, though some have been able to replace theirs themselves with success. If you Google "Pentax 6x7 chain repair," you'll get several results about both.

Price includes PayPal fees and insured USPS shipping to CONUS. I will also ship to Canada at actual cost. Please PM with questions.

If you'd like to combine this kit with any or all of the lenses below, PM me and we'll discuss options and discounts.

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Pentax 6x7 45mm f/4 lens

Pentax 6x7 45mm f/4 lens that has seen some wear. The front shroud and filter threads have been damaged in a couple of places and the body has some cosmetic wear. The glass itself is clean and clear, except for what looks to be a tiny metal particle resting on one of the inner elements. It can appear in a picture similar to a dust spot on a digital sensor, if it's in a lighter monotone area, like the sky. (The good news is it's in the lower right hand side of the lens, so it doesn't happen often.) Still, it's there and my price reflects that.

I have a padded lens pouch I'll ship the lens in, but it has no rear or front caps葉hey weren't with it when I bought it. (The pictures show a rear cap, but I borrowed it from another lens.)

Price includes PayPal fees and insured USPS shipping to CONUS. I will also ship to Canada at actual cost. Please PM with questions.

Price: $150.00
Item condition: 8

Item 3: Pentax 6x7 75mm f/4.5 lens w/original leather case

Nice Pentax 6x7 75mm f/4.5 lens. Some minor cosmetic wear, and the glass is mostly clean and clear. There is some dust inside, as can be expected with lenses of this age, but it doesn't visibly affect picture quality.

I've got the rear cap, but no front one. Instead the lens has a Hoya UV filter for protection. I also have the original leather case.

Price: $140.00

Item 4: Pentax 6x7 200mm f/4 lens w/original leather case

Nice Pentax 6x7 200mm f/4 lens. Very little cosmetic wear, and the glass is mostly clean and clear. There is some dust inside, as can be expected with lenses of this age, but it doesn't visibly affect picture quality.

I've got both caps and the original leather case.

Price: $95.00

Nov 21, 2017 at 01:03 PM
digitalstew

Item 1: Pentax 6x7 body w/TTL prism, 105 f/2.4 lens and accessories w/leather storage case

Nice Pentax 6x7 body w/TTL prism, 105 f/2.4 lens and accessories (strap and cable release) in an OEM leather storage case.

The metered prism needs a new chain in order to make the meter work, but the rest of the camera functions perfectly. I've also replaced some of the seals with new foam ones. The 105mm f/2.4 has little cosmetic wear, and the glass is clean and clear. All of it comes in a nice felt lined leather case made for the camera and 105mm lens.

There's a small metal chain that connects the meter in prism to the lens aperture lever so the meter knows what aperture you're using. The chain in the camera is broken (probably because someone removed the prism before removing the lens) and much of it is missing, so it would need fully replaced.

The downside of this is the meter in the prism doesn't work, so you'd have to hand meter (or use a phone app) to get a correct aperture/shutter speed combo. In other words, you can still take perfectly good pictures with the camera, you just have to get your exposure info some other way.

It is possible to replace the chain, usually by a repair shop, though some have been able to replace theirs themselves with success. If you Google "Pentax 6x7 chain repair," you'll get several results about both.

If you'd like to combine this kit with any or all of the lenses below, PM me and we'll discuss options and discounts.

Pentax 6x7 45mm f/4 lens that has seen some wear. The front shroud and filter threads have been damaged in a couple of places and the body has some cosmetic wear. The glass itself is clean and clear, except for what looks to be a tiny metal particle resting on one of the inner elements. It can appear in a picture similar to a dust spot on a digital sensor, if it's in a lighter monotone area, like the sky. (The good news is it's in the lower right hand side of the lens, so it doesn't happen often.) Still, it's there and my price reflects that.

I have a padded lens pouch I'll ship the lens in, but it has no rear or front caps葉hey weren't with it when I bought it. (The pictures show a rear cap, but I borrowed it from another lens.)

Nice Pentax 6x7 75mm f/4.5 lens. Some minor cosmetic wear, and the glass is mostly clean and clear. There is some dust inside, as can be expected with lenses of this age, but it doesn't visibly affect picture quality.

I've got the rear cap, but no front one. Instead the lens has a Hoya UV filter for protection. I also have the original leather case.

Nice Pentax 6x7 200mm f/4 lens. Very little cosmetic wear, and the glass is mostly clean and clear. There is some dust inside, as can be expected with lenses of this age, but it doesn't visibly affect picture quality.

Oct 24, 2017 at 08:41 PM
digitalstew

Sep 27, 2017 at 08:39 PM
digitalstew

Price: $100.00

Sep 25, 2017 at 06:25 PM
digitalstew

Sep 25, 2017 at 06:25 PM
digitalstew

Sep 22, 2017 at 10:02 AM
digitalstew

Sep 22, 2017 at 10:02 AM
digitalstew

The metered prism needs a new chain in order to make the meter work, but the rest of the camera functions perfectly. I've also replaced some of the seals with new foam ones. The 105mm f/2.4 has little cosmetic wear, and the glass is clean and clear.

All of it comes in a nice felt lined leather case made for the camera and 105mm lens.

Sep 22, 2017 at 09:59 AM
digitalstew

The metered prism needs a new chain in order to make the meter work, but the rest of the camera functions perfectly. I've also replaced some of the seals with new foam ones. The 105mm f/2.4 has little cosmetic wear, and the glass is clean and clear.

There's a small metal chain that connects the meter in prism to the lens aperture lever so the meter knows what aperture you're using. The chain in the camera is broken (probably because someone removed the lens before removing the prism) and much of it is missing, so it would need fully replaced.

All of it comes in a nice felt lined leather case made for the camera and 105mm lens.

Sep 22, 2017 at 09:58 AM
digitalstew

There's a small metal chain that connects the meter in prism to the lens aperture lever so the meter knows what aperture you're using. The chain in the camera is broken (probably because someone removed the lens before removing the prism) and much of it is missing, so it would need fully replaced.

Sep 21, 2017 at 01:46 PM
digitalstew

Sep 21, 2017 at 01:45 PM
digitalstew

Pentax 6x7 45mm f/4 lens that has seen some wear. The front shroud and filter threads have been damaged in a couple of places and the body has some cosmetic wear. The glass itself is clear and clear, except for what looks to be a tiny metal particle resting on one of the inner elements. It can appear in a picture similar to a dust spot on a digital sensor, if it's in a lighter monotone area, like the sky. (The good news is it's in the lower right hand side of the lens, so it doesn't happen often.) Still, it's there and my price reflects that.

Sep 21, 2017 at 01:43 PM
digitalstew
FS: Pentax 6x7 kit and addition lenses

Pentax 6x7 45mm f/4 lens that has seen some wear. The front shroud and filter threads have been damaged in a couple of places and the body has some cosmetic wear. The glass itself is clear and clear, except for what looks to be a tiny metal particle resting on one of the inner elements. It can appear in a picture similar to a dust spot on a digital sensor, if it's in a lighter monotone area, like the sky. (The good news is it's in the lower right hand side of the lens, so it doesn't happen often.) Still, it's there and my price reflects that.

I have a padded lens pouch I'll ship the lens in, but it has no rear or front caps葉hey weren't with it when I bought it.

Sep 21, 2017 at 01:36 PM

Previous versions of digitalstew's message #14189965 « Sold: Pentax 6x7 kit (TTL body & 105mm f/2.4) and additional lenses »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.