Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of nuclearjock's message #14187079 « D850 Delivery Status? »

nuclearjock
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D850 Delivery Status?

Tony Hoffer wrote:
I just got off the phone with B&H. They said that if anyone ordered multiple units, they're basically ignoring the full order and just sending 1 unit until all their other orders are fulfilled. So they have no kind of ballpark of when that will be.

This is super frustrating and wrong to me. It said that nowhere on their site when I placed my order. I spent a ton of money on these cameras (I ordered 4) and now I'm in limbo with 3 of them with no information from B&H despite my early order.

I agree B&H should be keeping you in the loop as to where your order stands. But a lot of this is really on Nikon and their usual way of doing business. Dealers can't tell you what they don't know and I know the guy I work with is really tight with his Nikon rep, gets all kinds of special treatment and even he's in the dark!

Sep 19, 2017 at 09:00 AM

Previous versions of nuclearjock's message #14187079 « D850 Delivery Status? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.