Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of acolo63's message #14186512 « Sold: NVIDIA K1 Shield Tablet...Priced to Sell! »

acolo63
Upload & Sell: On
FS: **REDUCED AGAIN**Red iPhone 7 Plus 256GB and NVIDIA Shield Tablet

Item 1: iPhone 7 Plus Product Red (Model number is MPR82LL/A)

Switching to the Note 8, so this iPhone 7 Plus in Red is up for sale. This is the 256GB model. I used it on T-Moblle, but it is paid in full so you should be able to use it on any network, but I have only used it on T-Mobile. I've had it covered with black screen protector since day 1. I removed the one in the photo, but will include an unused black screen protector and black home button decals if you would like to recreate the look.

The screen and exterior are flawless to my eyes. Everything works without issue. Also included is the original packaging with unused headphones, USB cable, and AC adapter.

Along with the black screen protector and button decals, I will also include a white screen protector and clear glass screen protector. I will also include the black Apple dock (no box for the dock).

As usual, I went overboard on cases. I'm including the Apple black leather case, a Case Mate clear Naked Tough case, Tech 21 black EVO Wallet case, a Lifeproof FRE black case, and a Lifeproof Nuud Case with clear back. The cases are in excellent condition with maybe some light scratches from use. The plastic screen protector of the FRE case does have a small scratch on the side, but it is barely noticeable with the screen on.

This is priced to sell in a hard to find color. Shipping will be to Paypal confirmed addresses within the U.S.A. with tracking and insurance.

Price: NOW...$675.00...700.00...$750.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Apple Watch Series 2 Gold 42mm

Up for sale is this Apple Watch Series 2 in gold. This is the 42mm model purchased from Best Buy. I've used it with a screen protector, so the screen is flawless. I will include the gold band in the picture along with the original unused band and a second gold magnetic bank.

Included is the original packaging with charging cable and stand. I will also include additional screen protectors and the extra links to size the gold band and its packaging.

I love this watch and only selling because it can't be used with Android.

Shipping will be to Paypal confirmed addresses within the U.S.A. with tracking and insurance.

Price: $250.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $250.00

Item 3: NVIDIA Sheild Tablet 16GB with Cover and Stylus

This is the latest version of the Shield Tablet in excellent condition. Screen will arrive with a screen protector that has been installed since day one. I examined the screen and don't see any flaws. This is the latest 16GB model. I'm including a stylus, but this model does not have a place for the stylus built into the tablet. I'm also including the cover and original packaging. It only came with a micro usb cable. I'm including one, but am not sure it is the original.

Shipping will be to Paypal confirmed addresses within the U.S.A. with tracking and insurance.

Price: NOW...$115.00...$125.00...$135.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $115.00

Sep 23, 2017 at 09:42 AM
acolo63

Switching to the Note 8, so this iPhone 7 Plus in Red is up for sale. This is the 256GB model. I used it on T-Moblle, but it is paid in full so you should be able to use it on any network, but I have only used it on T-Mobile. I've had it covered with black screen protector since day 1. I removed the one in the photo, but will include an unused black screen protector and black home button decals if you would like to recreate the look.

The screen and exterior are flawless to my eyes. Everything works without issue. Also included is the original packaging with unused headphones, USB cable, and AC adapter.

Along with the black screen protector and button decals, I will also include a white screen protector and clear glass screen protector. I will also include the black Apple dock (no box for the dock).

As usual, I went overboard on cases. I'm including the Apple black leather case, a Case Mate clear Naked Tough case, Tech 21 black EVO Wallet case, a Lifeproof FRE black case, and a Lifeproof Nuud Case with clear back. The cases are in excellent condition with maybe some light scratches from use. The plastic screen protector of the FRE case does have a small scratch on the side, but it is barely noticeable with the screen on.

This is priced to sell in a hard to find color. Shipping will be to Paypal confirmed addresses within the U.S.A. with tracking and insurance.

Up for sale is this Apple Watch Series 2 in gold. This is the 42mm model purchased from Best Buy. I've used it with a screen protector, so the screen is flawless. I will include the gold band in the picture along with the original unused band and a second gold magnetic bank.

Included is the original packaging with charging cable and stand. I will also include additional screen protectors and the extra links to size the gold band and its packaging.

This is the latest version of the Shield Tablet in excellent condition. Screen will arrive with a screen protector that has been installed since day one. I examined the screen and don't see any flaws. This is the latest 16GB model. I'm including a stylus, but this model does not have a place for the stylus built into the tablet. I'm also including the cover and original packaging. It only came with a micro usb cable. I'm including one, but am not sure it is the original.

Sep 23, 2017 at 09:40 AM
acolo63

Along with the black screen protector and button decals, I will also include a white screen protector and clear glass screen protector. I will also include the black Apple dock (no box)

Sep 22, 2017 at 11:40 PM
acolo63

Along with the black screen protector and button decals, I will also include a white screen protector and clear glass screen protector. I will also include the black Apple dock (no box)

This is priced to sell is a hard to find color. Shipping will be to Paypal confirmed addresses within the U.S.A. with tracking and insurance.

Sep 22, 2017 at 11:38 PM
acolo63

This is priced to sell is a hard to find color. Shipping will be to Paypal confirmed addresses within the U.S.A. with tracking and insurance.

Sep 22, 2017 at 11:34 PM
acolo63

Sep 22, 2017 at 09:59 PM
acolo63
FS: **REDUCED**Red iPhone 7 Plus 256GB and NVIDIA Shield Tablet

Sep 21, 2017 at 09:35 AM
acolo63
FS: **REDUCED**Red iPhone 7 Plus 256GB and NVIDIA Shield Tablet

Price: NOW...700.00...$750.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $700.00

Price: NOW...$125.00...$135.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $125.00

Sep 20, 2017 at 06:58 AM
acolo63
FS: Red iPhone 7 Plus 256GB and NVIDIA Shield Tablet

Price: NOW...725.00...$750.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $725.00

Price: NOW...$125.00...$135.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $125.00

Sep 19, 2017 at 10:21 AM
acolo63
FS: Red iPhone 7 Plus 256GB, Apple Watch Series 2, and NVIDIA Shield Tablet

Price: $750.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $750.00

Price: $135.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $135.00

Sep 18, 2017 at 10:13 PM
acolo63
FS: iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Product Red and Apple Watch Series 2

Price: $135.00 (Shipped and Paypaled)

Price: $135.00

Sep 18, 2017 at 09:19 PM
acolo63
FS: iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Product Red plus Cases Cases Cases

Sep 18, 2017 at 08:05 PM
acolo63

acolo63

Item 1: iPhone 7 Plus Product Red

Switching to the Note 8, so this iPhone 7 Plus in Red is up for sale. This is the 256GB model. I used it on T-Moblle, but it is paid in full so you should be able to use it on any network. I've had it covered with black screen protector since day 1. I removed the one in the photo, but will include an unused black screen protector and black home button decals if you would like to recreate the look.

Previous versions of acolo63's message #14186512 « Sold: NVIDIA K1 Shield Tablet...Priced to Sell! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.