Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of form's message #14183064 « Reliable trigger/receiver system? »

form
Upload & Sell: Off
Reliable trigger/receiver system?

The recent issue is not a transmission issue, the two strato II receivers receive fine and have power, they are just not discharging the flash. I've tried directly through the hot shoe and also through the 3.5mm jack and it doesn't fire the flash. I took the main board out of a previously broken receiver (the body separates into two pieces) and put it in a recently deceased receiver and that one functions fine again. Something on the main board has failed.

The flashpoint ones would offer more versatility in channels/etc. but they would also require more button pushing and look bulkier. Definitely less expensive than phottix though.

Anyone have any spare strato II receivers they're thinking about letting go? I'll even take the ones that are broken if it's just the exterior (falls apart, the delicate screw points snap inside).

Sep 15, 2017 at 03:31 PM
form
Upload & Sell: Off
Reliable trigger/receiver system?

The recent issue is not a transmission issue, the two strato II receivers receive fine and have power, they are just not discharging the flash. I've tried directly through the hot shoe and also through the 3.5mm jack and it doesn't fire the flash. I took the main board out of a previously broken receiver (the body separates into two pieces) and put it in a recently deceased receiver and that one functions fine again. Something on the main board has failed.

The flashpoint ones would offer more versatility in channels/etc. but they would also require more button pushing and look bulkier. Definitely less expensive than phottix though.

Anyone have any spare strato II receivers they're thinking about letting go?

Sep 15, 2017 at 03:24 PM

Previous versions of form's message #14183064 « Reliable trigger/receiver system? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.