Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Elusivesouls's message #14181585 « FS: Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art for Nikon »

Elusivesouls
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art for Nikon

Item 1: Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC Art for Nikon APS-C cameras

I'm selling my Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art lens that is intended for Nikon APS-C / DX cameras.

The lens appears like new with no major wear / tear / nicks. It has been used a few times by me and kept in a dry cabinet when not in use.

Shipping only to ConUS. Price includes shipping and paypal fees. I ship FedEX Home Delivery with signature required. Tracking information is provided right after I ship the item.

I typically ship items within 48 hours of payment clearing unless it falls on a weekend as Fedex is not open in my area on Saturdays/Sundays. In this case, the package will ship Monday.

Original OEM box and lens caps are included along with the pouch that the lens comes in from the factory.

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Sep 14, 2017 at 05:45 PM
Elusivesouls
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art for Nikon

Item 1: Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC Art for Nikon APS-C cameras

I'm selling my Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art lens that is intended for Nikon APS-C / DX cameras.

The lens appears like new with no major wear / tear / nicks. It has been used a few times by me and kept in a dry cabinet when not in use.

Shipping only to ConUS. Price includes shipping and paypal fees. I ship FedEX Home Delivery with signature required. Tracking information is provided right after I ship the item.

I typically ship items within 48 hours of payment clearing unless it falls on a weekend as Fedex is not open in my area on Saturdays/Sundays. In this case, the package will ship Monday.

Original OEM box and lens caps are included along with the pouch that the lens comes in from the factory.

Price: $585.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Sep 14, 2017 at 05:45 PM

Previous versions of Elusivesouls's message #14181585 « FS: Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art for Nikon »