Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of RobWNY's message #14179853 « Last night: Me + 4 videographers. »

RobWNY
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Last night: Me + 4 videographers.

I had a similar scenario about 6 weddings ago... 4 video and 2 of us. Excessive, yes, but they were fine and respected that we had a job to do, let us do it, and didn't interfere. We were the same for them. We all communicated early on and discussed our individual needs to deliver effectively for the couple. Mutual respect.
Next wedding, 1 video guy who was terrible and in very close proximity to the couple all the time. During the first dance as he was constantly circling the couple about 3 feet from them I had to place my hand on his shoulder and tell him to move to the freaking perimeter of the dance floor so I could get a few shots without him in it. Including a specific wide shot from an elevated area the bride requested.
I spoke him later and it was his first solo wedding. He was shooting with a wide lens the entire time on his crop Canon. I found that it was his only lens. I even offered to let him use my 70-220 or 85 so he could back up a bit... he declined. SMH

Sep 13, 2017 at 02:21 PM

Previous versions of RobWNY's message #14179853 « Last night: Me + 4 videographers. »