Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of level1photog's message #14178710 « What would it take you to switch/upgrade? »

level1photog
Upload & Sell: Off
What would it take you to switch?

I am a happy Canon 5D Mark IV user here for wedding, engagement and family photography. It seems like every few months, there is a new camera that's the new King of the Hill. However, I feel the 5D IV is more than adequate for my needs and it would require significant upgrade to switch or upgrade to a new Canon camera. What feature would it takes for you to switch?

If I were to upgrade to another camera, I just want a 5D IV mirrorless version or equivalent with good EVF and IBIS and compatible with EF lens. For Sony, they would have to make a baby A9 (A7III) that's fully compatible with EF lens with good AF in the dark. Sony A7 III with dual SD card fully compatible with EF lens and price around $2000 would be enough for me.

Sep 12, 2017 at 12:06 PM
level1photog
Upload & Sell: Off
What would it take you to switch?

I am a happy Canon 5D Mark IV user here for wedding, engagement and family photography. It seems like every few months, there is a new camera that's the new King of the Hill. However, I feel the 5D IV is more than adequate for my needs and it would require significant upgrade to switch or upgrade to a new Canon camera. What feature would it takes for you to switch?

If I were to upgrade to another Canon camera, I just want a 5D IV mirrorless version or equivalent with good EVF and IBIS and compatible with EF lens. For Sony, they would have to make a baby A9 (A7III) that's fully compatible with EF lens with good AF in the dark. Sony A7 III with dual SD card fully compatible with EF lens and price around $2000 would be enough for me.

Sep 12, 2017 at 10:58 AM

Previous versions of level1photog's message #14178710 « What would it take you to switch/upgrade? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.