Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Luvwine's message #14176998 « Official: Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar »

Luvwine
Upload & Sell: On
Re: In stock: Voigtlander 65/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar

digital_AM wrote:
How does the Lox 85 compare to this lens? I'm intrigued by this lens but would hate selling my Loxia 85 for it unless there were enough differentiators. Thanks.

I think the CV is at least as sharp as the Loxia, but I cannot say it is sharper. The Loxia 85 is terrific from wide open. The CV is better corrected and a half stop faster. They are both great lenses. The CV s more versatile with macro. I am keeping both, but am using the CV more.

Sep 10, 2017 at 09:19 PM
Luvwine
Upload & Sell: On
Re: In stock: Voigtlander 65/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar

digital_AM wrote:
How does the Lox 85 compare to this lens? I'm intrigued by this lens but would hate selling my Loxia 85 for it unless there were enough differentiators. Thanks.

I think the CV is at least as sharp as the Loxia, but I cannot say it is sharper. The Loxia 85 is terrific from wide open. The CV is better corrected and a half stop faster. They are both great lenses. The Loxia is more versatile with macro. I am keeping both, but am using the CV more.

Sep 10, 2017 at 09:04 PM

Previous versions of Luvwine's message #14176998 « Official: Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.