Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of sjms's message #14173796 « L-Bracket for D850 »

sjms
Upload & Sell: On
Re: L-Bracket for D850

you know as a teacher one should be aware of your sources and test criteria and such. most testing is in a word flawed. like many they are enthusiasts to say the least. some objectivity is lost along the way. I put it simply judgement is always objectively subjective. I find that the BH40 and even the 30 have served me quite well over the years I've been using them. so what is laughable to you (and I won't comment further on that) are very usable tools for a technician who knows how to use them properly.

a quickly done image using a set of TFC14 (my travel tripod set) tripod and the even smaller wobbly BH30 head D7200 and Sigma 150/2.8 macro.

second shot is a 100% crop.

i'm sorry it only 30s long. with all that laughing in the background I was afraid of blur from external sources

Sep 09, 2017 at 09:36 AM
sjms

you know as a teacher one should be aware of your sources and test criteria and such. most testing is in a word flawed. like many they are enthusiasts to say the least. some objectivity is lost along the way. I put it simply judgement is always objectively subjective. I find that the BH40 and even the 30 have served me quite well over the years I've been using them. so what is laughable to you (and I won't comment further on that) are very usable tools for a technician who knows how to use them properly.

a quickly done image using a set of TFC14 (my travel tripod set) tripod and the even smaller wobbly BH30 head D7200 and Sigma 150/2.8 macro.

i'm sorry it only 30s long. with all that laughing in the background I was afraid of blur from external sources

Sep 09, 2017 at 09:27 AM
sjms

a quickly done image using a set of TFC14 (my travel tripod set) tripod and the wobbly BH30 head D7200 and Sigma 150/2.8 macro.

Sep 08, 2017 at 08:52 AM

Previous versions of sjms's message #14173796 « L-Bracket for D850 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.