Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Dj R's message #14173701 « Official Nikon D850 image & resource hub thread ( images picture ) »

Dj R
Upload & Sell: On
Official Nikon D850 image & resource hub thread ( images picture )

charles.K wrote:
I have not even had a chance as I have a lens align system that I manually calibrate quickly. This has been very quick and accurate even now with the D850. I have noticed with the D850 the E series lenses require very little fine tuning if any whereas the older series and Sigmas do.

IIRC, with my d500, you just turn on AUTOMATIC FINE TUNE and it just takes care of itself... and tunes it super fast. it was great. I imagine it's the same system on the d850 or even better, b/c I read it was improved.
I think you should check out that feature next!! no more shooting cards!!

Sep 08, 2017 at 04:22 PM
Dj R
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Official Nikon D850 image & resource hub thread ( images picture )

charles.K wrote:
I have not even had a chance as I have a lens align system that I manually calibrate quickly. This has been very quick and accurate even now with the D850. I have noticed with the D850 the E series lenses require very little fine tuning if any whereas the older series and Sigmas do.

IIRC, with my d500, you just turn on AUTOMATIC FINE TUNE and it just takes a couple pictures and tunes it super fast. it was great. I imagine it's the same system on the d850 or even better, b/c I read it was improved.
I think you should check out that feature next!! no more shooting cards!!

Sep 08, 2017 at 12:20 PM

Previous versions of Dj R's message #14173701 « Official Nikon D850 image & resource hub thread ( images picture ) »