Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ho1972's message #14172314 « Need display ideas »

Ho1972
Upload & Sell: Off
Need display ideas

Not sure if this is the right forum so my apologies if I've chosen poorly. Anyway, here goes:

One of the things I do is car show signs. These are used by owners of classic/modified/high-end autos to list some features of their machines when they are put on public display. Here's a sample:

The signs are normally 20x30 metal prints and they've been well received, but the car guys are asking me to provide some way to display them that will withstand the rigors of a car show (spectators and wind being the chief concerns). I usually suggest, at a minimum, a cheap poster frame. This works well enough to protect the surface of the sign but I need to figure out a good way to make these frames stand on their own. Just leaning the frame against the car's grill is not a good option (can be knocked or blown over), and a traditional easel-back device wouldn't do much good for the same reasons.

I'm exploring using a hinged sheet metal contraption, but I'd welcome any other suggestions that might point me in a better direction.

Thanks.

Sep 07, 2017 at 07:59 AM

Previous versions of Ho1972's message #14172314 « Need display ideas »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.