Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Photonadave's message #14171341 « Are you ready for the Canon 5DS R MARK II? »

Photonadave
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Are you ready for the Canon 5DS R MARK II?

The only way if will write faster is if it's upgraded to CFast or better yet, however not likely, the new CFexpress.

BTW, CFexpress replaces and combines both CFast & XQD into XQD's form factor. I expect that it will be around a long time. BTW, XQD will be forward compatible with CFexpress however at XQD's original performance and CFast will not be compatible.

Sep 06, 2017 at 11:30 PM
Photonadave

The only way if will write faster is if it's upgraded to CFast or better yet, however not likely, the new CFexpress.

BTW, CFexpress replaces and combines both CFast & XQD into XQD's form factor. I expect that it will be around a long time. BTW, XQD will be forward compatible with CFexpress however at XQDs original performance and CFast will not be compatible.

Sep 06, 2017 at 11:29 PM
Photonadave

BTW, CFexpress replaces and combines both CFast & XQD into XQDs form factor. I expect that it will be around a long time. BTW, XQD will be forward compatible with CFexpress however at XQDs original performance and CFast will not be compatible.

Sep 06, 2017 at 06:25 PM
Photonadave

BTW, CFexpress replaces and combines both CFast & XQD. I expect that it will be around a long time. BTW, XQD will be forward compatible with CFexpress however at XQDs original performance and CFast will not be compatible.

Sep 06, 2017 at 06:16 PM

Previous versions of Photonadave's message #14171341 « Are you ready for the Canon 5DS R MARK II? »