Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rstoddard11's message #14153377 « BH Photo Customer Service »

rstoddard11
Upload & Sell: On
Re: BH Photo Customer Service

Sounds like whiners trying to bash a company. Possibly on payroll from another company.

I once made a reference to preferring to trade in at KEH vs. another outfit (lets call it company A) on a forum here and had not only rebuttal remarks from a company rep on this forum multiple times over, but calls to my personal number, which I am not sure how was obtained with threatening conversations as to how I should change my comment immediately, which was just a comment saying that depending on the appraiser, you may get differing results on trade in gear. It was an innocent comment. I did not appreciate the defensive remarks and almost obvious payed PR remarks in the forum, but also personal phone calls to my private number from two separate individuals.

From that day I have given all of my business to B&H, Amazon, KEH and discarded all dealings with that other brand and never looked back. B&H has been good to me.

Aug 22, 2017 at 09:03 PM

Previous versions of rstoddard11's message #14153377 « BH Photo Customer Service »