Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of kaplah's message #14143161 « Sold: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 (Canada/US) »

kaplah
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 (Canada/US)

Item 1: Nikon 28mm f/2.8

This compact lens works perfectly, no oil, snappy aperture, no fungus, glass is perfect to my eye.

Comes with what you see: lens caps front and back.

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 165 09-11 marked down from 145

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon 85mm f/1.8

This classic portrait lens works perfectly, no oil, snappy aperture, no fungus, glass is perfect to my eye.

Comes with what you see (and one thing you don't): hood, lens caps front and back, and a nearly-new Tiffen UV filter.

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 220

Price: $190.00

Item 3: BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle

If you need one, you know what it does. Outstanding video capture. It is in perfect working condtion and excellent cosmetic.

Comes with what you see: the box, the unit, and a cable.

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 140 09-11 marked down from 120

Price: $65.00
Item condition: 9+

Sep 18, 2017 at 03:58 PM
kaplah
FS: Nikon 28mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8, BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle (Canada/US)

This compact lens works perfectly, no oil, snappy aperture, no fungus, glass is perfect to my eye.

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 165 09-11 marked down from 145

This classic portrait lens works perfectly, no oil, snappy aperture, no fungus, glass is perfect to my eye.

Comes with what you see (and one thing you don't): hood, lens caps front and back, and a nearly-new Tiffen UV filter.

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 220

If you need one, you know what it does. Outstanding video capture. It is in perfect working condtion and excellent cosmetic.

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 140 09-11 marked down from 120

Sep 11, 2017 at 02:11 PM
kaplah

Sep 11, 2017 at 12:31 PM
kaplah

Price: $75.00

Aug 26, 2017 at 02:36 AM
kaplah

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 165

Price: $145.00

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 140

Price: $120.00

Aug 25, 2017 at 01:36 PM
kaplah

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 165

Price: $145.00

Price: $190

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post. 08-25 marked down from 140

Price: $120.00

Aug 13, 2017 at 10:42 PM
kaplah

Price is paypal, shipped to US or Canada via Canada Post.

Price: $165.00

Price: $220.00

Price: $140.00

Aug 13, 2017 at 10:38 PM

Previous versions of kaplah's message #14143161 « Sold: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 (Canada/US) »