Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of pw-pix's message #14136539 « Dissenting view of the X100F »

pw-pix
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Dissenting view of the X100F

I wanted to like the X100F, it seemed like a good package. I've been looking for a smaller RF style body to use with small primes such as 24, 305 and 50mm equivalent focal length, so I decided to include the X100F in my research and testing.
But am I the only one who finds it hard to use the control wheels?
My finger and thumb slip easily on the fine and rounded knurling, I found it hard to make easy adjustments. It also felt like they were too flush with the body and didn't stick out enough for easy finding and use by touch. I normally use Nikon D3s and D800E bodies and have large hands.

I felt that the X Pro 2 had a similar issue for me, difficult to use the control wheels.
The Olympus Pen F seemed easier to get along with as far as control placement and operation (unfortunately it seemed harder to get a quality file out of compared to the Fuji bodies).

Aug 08, 2017 at 04:36 AM

Previous versions of pw-pix's message #14136539 « Dissenting view of the X100F »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.