Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ox0312's message #14133017 « Some nesting Beach/Shore birds (10 total) »

ox0312
Upload & Sell: On
Some nesting Beach/Shore birds (10 total)

It's been a while since I posted here on N&W.
I have spent sometime with the nesting shorebirds and terns along the NY/NJ shoreline. Most of these were shot early morning with the exception of a few.
Was waiting for this opportunity for a while now. Posting a selection of shots I was able to process so far

I appreciate the honest feedback.

Aug 05, 2017 at 06:46 PM
ox0312

I have spent sometime with the nesting shorebirds and terns along the NY/NJ shoreline. Most of these a shot early morning with the exception of a few.
Was waiting for this opportunity for a while now. Posting a selection of shots I was able to process so far

I appreciate the honest feedback.

Aug 05, 2017 at 05:48 PM
ox0312

I have spent sometime with the nesting shorebirds and terns along the NY/NJ shoreline. Most of these a shot early morning with the exception of a few.

I appreciated the honest feedback.

Aug 05, 2017 at 06:04 AM
ox0312

I have spent sometime with the nesting shorebirds and terns along the NY/NJ shoreline.
Was waiting for this opportunity for a while now. Posting a selection of the shots I was able to process so far

Aug 05, 2017 at 05:58 AM
ox0312

It's been a while since a I posted here on N&W.
I have been spending sometime with the nesting shorebirds and terns along the NY/NJ shoreline.
Was waiting for this opportunity for a while now. Posting a selection of the shots I was able to process so far

Aug 05, 2017 at 05:57 AM
ox0312

It's been a while since a I posted here on N&W. I spent sometime with the nesting shorebirds and terns along the NY/NJ shoreline. Was waiting for this opportunity for a while now. Posting a selection of the shots I was able to process so far

Aug 05, 2017 at 05:49 AM
ox0312

It's been a while since a I posted here on N&W. I spent sometime with the nesting shorebirds and terns along the NY/NJ shoreline. Was waiting for this opportunity for a while now. Posting a selection of the shots I was able to process so far

Aug 05, 2017 at 05:49 AM

Previous versions of ox0312's message #14133017 « Some nesting Beach/Shore birds (10 total) »