Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of baohoang123's message #14126863 « please help me solve this problem on selling and buying »

baohoang123
Upload & Sell: Off
please help me solve this problem on selling and buying

Hi guys, just want to share one of my experience here. My name is Henry and i have been fredmiranda member for about a year. I have made a few purchases here and there and there's no problem. On july 27 i have decided to buy a sigma 50 art for canon with the seller called MikePix. The transaction was made through paypal invoice/request from seller with description : Sigma 50 art in pristine condition comes with all papers. The problem was that the seller promise to respond me back on the july 29th or july 30th about my tracking numbers but then he never responded to me. I check the pm and all of his messages between him and me have been completely gone. I sent him a few messages and never got any reply. It turned out that his account was blocked ( i guess after he sent me the message about my tracking numbers thing. ), im really anxious now that i dont know what to do, who should i contact to get the money back or is there any way that i can contact the seller.

Jul 31, 2017 at 10:51 AM
baohoang123
Upload & Sell: Off
please help me solve this problem on selling and buying

Hi guys, just want to share one of my experience here. My name is Henry and i have been fredmiranda member for about a year. I have made a few purchases here and there and there's no problem. On july 27 i have decided to buy a sigma 50 art for canon with the seller called MikePix. The transaction was made through paypal invoice/request from seller with description : Sigma 50 art in pristine condition comes with all papers. The problem was that the seller promise to respond me back on the july 29th or july 30th about my tracking numbers but then he never responded to me. I check the pm and all of his message between him and me has been completely gone. I sent him a few message and never got any reply. It turned out that his account was blocked ( i guess after he sent me the message about my tracking numbers thing. ), im really anxious now that i dont know what to do, who should i contact to get the money back or is there any way that i can contact the seller.

Jul 31, 2017 at 12:31 AM

Previous versions of baohoang123's message #14126863 « please help me solve this problem on selling and buying »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.