Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of gregfountain's message #14075423 « iPad Pro for photo editing? »

gregfountain
Upload & Sell: On
Re: iPad Pro for photo editing?

ZhanMing12 wrote:
gregfountain wrote:
Herb wrote:
I got PS CC and was very disappointed with its use on my Ipad Pro (12.9"). I was pretty disappointed as it doesnt work like on a desktop even remotely. I then bought a Surface Pro 4 and it is everything I would want to have in a tablet/laptop type of device. I bought the fully loaded version.

Last fall I bought the Surface Studio and havent been disappointed with my purchase here either. A bit pricey....but I have no regrets. Again, I bought the loaded version.

Questions?

Questions? Yes. Do you work for Microsoft?

Some of us appreciate the design aesthetics of the Surface family and are willing to pay a premium for a windows system where hardware is tightly integrated with the OS.

I have a fully spec'd out Surface Book (sans the 1Tb hard drive which is insanely expensive), and this is coming from a loaded Surface Pro. My next portable laptop will also be a Surface device.

First of all I was kidding. Use what you want as I couldn't care less. I just find it funny that every time someone posts a question about an apple product, someone comes in and tries to sell them on a MS product.

Jun 16, 2017 at 03:17 PM

Previous versions of gregfountain's message #14075423 « iPad Pro for photo editing? »