Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Gregg B.'s message #14037409 « Few from Patagonia »

Gregg B.
Upload & Sell: On
Few from Patagonia

elkhornsun wrote:
Your first three images use common techniques but you did with flare - the good kind. When are you heading back?

Next year after Easter. But, next year Easter is on April first so I'll be going first weekend after that. And, I'm not going with any clients, meaning, I will go to take shots for myself and explore more unknown places. I simply can't do that with 12 people walking with me. So, I'm not going to be staying in a hotel much. Mostly I'll be camping and hiking from the camp side. An easy 2 or 3 miles hike will get me a crazy amazing shot. I already have bunch of locations eyeballed after my 5 trips. I might be taking a couple of friends with me but I'm not running workshop, teaching and be responsible for anyone next year. I just want take shots that I can print large, and the only way to achieve that is to camp near the best location (instead of hiking 7 or more miles from the hotel, and of course going back).

May 15, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Gregg B.
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Few from Patagonia

elkhornsun wrote:
Your first three images use common techniques but you did with flare - the good kind. When are you heading back?

Next year after Eastern. But, next year Easter is on April first so I'll be going first weekend after that. And, I'm not going with any clients, meaning, I will go to take shots for myself and explore more unknown places. I simply can't do that with 12 people walking with me. So, I'm not going to be staying in a hotel much. Mostly I'll be camping and hiking from the camp side. An easy 2 or 3 miles hike will get me a crazy amazing shot. I already have bunch of locations eyeballed after my 5 trips. I might be taking a couple of friends with me but I'm not running workshop, teaching and be responsible for anyone next year. I just want take shots that I can print large, and the only way to achieve that is to camp near the best location (instead of hiking 7 or more miles from the hotel, and of course going back).

May 14, 2017 at 09:23 PM

Previous versions of Gregg B.'s message #14037409 « Few from Patagonia »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.