Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Yajbuilder's message #14022062 « Getting ready photos - favorite lens »

Yajbuilder
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Getting ready photos - favorite lens

hmmm. I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding... Sorry about the derailed thread. I've noticed a bit of a rift in the wedding forums over here lately, a rift I would rather not be part of. In regards to the questions addressed to me as opposed to the OP...

"little cost" means the dented minolta 50 1.4 I got for free from the 70's I use for about 85% of my people work.

"images people will value" to me does not only implies the images are delivered faster than expected and look better than anticipated, but I as the photographer enhanced someone's event procedure or otherwise more complicated day.

Toys, Indulgence... Sure, maybe. I think I deliver the best service to others when I am using gear that will get me to think about the task at hand, put the most effort I can into a shoot, and be anything but passive about just doing my job for the money. Anyone can shoot a wedding with a low startup cost and turn profits scrooge would approve of. just my $.02.

May 01, 2017 at 02:01 PM

Previous versions of Yajbuilder's message #14022062 « Getting ready photos - favorite lens »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.