Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of robgo2's message #14013736 « Leica Q vs Sony RX1rII - My in depth impressions »

robgo2
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica Q vs Sony RX1rII - My in depth impressions

seanj wrote:
The Cuba images are nice. But those images are also more a function of the photographer being awesome. We could do the same thing with this photographer going to Manilla for a quick trip and then taking the RX1RII on a 10-day trip to India: https://petapixel.com/2016/04/06/review-shooting-sony-rx1r-ii-manila-india/

Both cameras are outstanding and the real limitation will be the person taking the photographs more than it is the deficiencies in the equipment.

Well, it is a truism in photography that the photographer is more important than the equipment. I think we can all agree on that. I was just pointing out that this particular photographer, preferred using a Q over much more complex and versatile gear for his Cuba assignment. There must have been a good reason for that, if only that his back was hurting, and he wanted the lightest load possible.

Rob

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:47 PM
robgo2
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica Q vs Sony RX1rII - My in depth impressions

seanj wrote:
The Cuba images are nice. But those images are also more a function of the photographer being awesome. We could do the same thing with this photographer going to Manilla for a quick trip and then taking the RX1RII on a 10-day trip to India: https://petapixel.com/2016/04/06/review-shooting-sony-rx1r-ii-manila-india/

Both cameras are outstanding and the real limitation will be the person taking the photographs more than it is the deficiencies in the equipment.

Well, it is a truism in photography that the photographer is more important than the equipment. I think we can all agree on that. I was just pointing out that this particular photographer, preferred using a Q over much more complex and versatile gear for his Cuba assignment. There must have been a good reason for that, even if only that his back was hurting, and he wanted the lightest load possible.

Rob

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:37 PM

Previous versions of robgo2's message #14013736 « Leica Q vs Sony RX1rII - My in depth impressions »