Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of robgo2's message #14010638 « Leica Q vs Sony RX1rII - My in depth impressions »

robgo2
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica Q vs Sony RX1rII - My in depth impressions

nehemiahphoto wrote:
robgo2 wrote:
Well, I received my Q today. Condition is immaculate. Early testing confirms reports that the image quality is freaking amazing.

Rob

How are you finding the size? I have been interested, but it looks big, at least compared to the rx1.

The Q is bigger than the RX1, but it is not too big, IMO. It is very easy to grip, especially when shooting, either with the EVF or the rear LCD. The weight is enough to make it feel substantial but not so much as to make it a pain to carry on the wrist or shoulder for extended periods. (I have not had an opportunity to try that myself, but I'm confident that the statement is true.) The overall shooting experience is more enjoyable than the RX1. I have never used the RX1II, which is more responsive, but the way it handles must be the same.

Rob

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:32 AM

Previous versions of robgo2's message #14010638 « Leica Q vs Sony RX1rII - My in depth impressions »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.