Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of pompo's message #14006742 « Sold: Canon EOS 1D X Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB Card & Reader »

pompo
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon EOS 1D X Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB Card & Reader

Item 1: Canon EOS 1D X Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB Card & Reader

Hardly used, only 16k actuations. It's in excellent conditions, almost like new!

I am the original owner and I kept all LCDs covered with screen protectors since the day I bought it ( as you can see from the pictures).

The regular Premium Kit sells for $6,299.00 at B&H, but mine here even includes one extra battery.

A Sandisk C-Fast Extreme Pro 64 GB memory card and one Sandisk C-Fast memory card reader are also included in the kit!

Price: $5250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Apr 27, 2017 at 04:58 PM
pompo

Hardly used, only 16k actuations. It's in excellent conditions, almost like new!

I am the original owner and I kept all LCDs covered with screen protectors since the day I bought it ( as you can see from the pictures).

The regular Premium Kit sells for $6,299.00 at B&H, but mine here even includes one extra battery.

A Sandisk C-Fast Extreme Pro 64 GB memory card and one Sandisk C-Fast memory card reader are also included in the kit!

Price: $5290.00

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:10 AM
pompo

Price: $5390.00

Apr 20, 2017 at 09:17 PM
pompo
FS: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB Card & Reader

Price: $5450.00

Apr 20, 2017 at 07:19 AM
pompo

Item 1: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB Card & Reader

Price: $5450.00

Apr 20, 2017 at 07:18 AM
pompo

Item 1: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB Card & Reader

Price: $

Apr 19, 2017 at 07:18 PM

Previous versions of pompo's message #14006742 « Sold: Canon EOS 1D X Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB Card & Reader »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.