Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Fletcherphoto's message #14006297 « Sold: Fuji X100F (USA Silver model, barely used), Westcott 43" Apollo Orb (also barely used) »

Fletcherphoto
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji X100F (USA Silver model, barely used), Westcott 43" Apollo Orb (also barely used)

Item 1: Fuji X100F (Silver) - USA model

I bought this X100F from another FM'er just over a week ago and have decided to sell it along with the majority of my other gear because I hope to go medium format in the next few months.

The camera is in pretty much like new condition - there is a small light smudge on the bottom, which was there when I bought it (you can see it in the photo but it's barely noticeable). It's an awesome camera and I want to keep it but I need all the cash I can get due to the insane price of medium format.

The shutter count shows 1000 but of course that is only because the way the X series handles that (the count is incremented each time the camera is turned off, playback mode is selected or the Optical Viewfinder is activated). I took about 100 shots with it, and I would say it's probably taken about 600 total.

Everything that came with it is included (box, packaging, manual, charger, strap, battery) and I will also throw in a JJH red concave soft release button and an extra Wasabi battery.

Price is NET to me and I ship to the conUSA only. I accept PayPal, Chase QuickPay and Venmo. I will cover shipping via USPS Priority mail and will ship the next business day.

Price: $1200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Westcott 43" Apollo Orb

I bought this last year and used it for one shoot total. Like new condition but I threw the box out because it was huge and taking up space.

Price is NET to me and I ship to the conUSA only. I accept PayPal, Chase QuickPay and Venmo. I will cover shipping via USPS and will ship the next business day.

Price: $85.00
Item condition: 10

Apr 19, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Fletcherphoto
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji X100F (Silver model, barely used), Westcott 43" Apollo Orb (also barely used)

Item 1: Fuji X100F (Silver) - USA model

I bought this X100F from another FM'er just over a week ago and have decided to sell it along with the majority of my other gear because I hope to go medium format in the next few months.

The camera is in pretty much like new condition - there is a small light smudge on the bottom, which was there when I bought it (you can see it in the photo but it's barely noticeable). It's an awesome camera and I want to keep it but I need all the cash I can get due to the insane price of medium format.

The shutter count shows 1000 but of course that is only because the way the X series handles that (the count is incremented each time the camera is turned off, playback mode is selected or the Optical Viewfinder is activated). I took about 100 shots with it, and I would say it's probably taken about 600 total.

Everything that came with it is included (box, packaging, manual, charger, strap, battery) and I will also throw in a JJH red concave soft release button and an extra Wasabi battery.

Price is NET to me and I ship to the conUSA only. I accept PayPal, Chase QuickPay and Venmo. I will cover shipping via USPS Priority mail and will ship the next business day.

Price: $1200.00
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Westcott 43

I bought this last year and used it for one shoot total. Like new condition but I threw the box out because it was huge and taking up space.

Price is NET to me and I ship to the conUSA only. I accept PayPal, Chase QuickPay and Venmo. I will cover shipping via USPS and will ship the next business day.

Price: $85.00
Item condition: 10

Apr 19, 2017 at 02:32 PM

Previous versions of Fletcherphoto's message #14006297 « Sold: Fuji X100F (USA Silver model, barely used), Westcott 43" Apollo Orb (also barely used) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.