Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ssnycshoot's message #14002369 « Sold: Canon 70-200 F4 IS lenses »

Ssnycshoot
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji 35 f/2 WR, Canon 70-200 F4 IS lenses

Item 1: Fuji 14mm f2.8 lens

Selling due to lack of use. Price includes standard shipping with tracking. Square invoice add 3% Condition is 9+ comes with box and lens bag/pouch

Price: $525.00
Payment method: Square invoice, Google wallet or bank transfer
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji 35mm F2 WR Silver

I am selling this lens due to it's being to close to my 23mm. Price includes standard shipping with tracking. Square invoice add 3% Condition is 9+ Picture will be avail in a few days.

Price: $300.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Canon 70-200 F4L IS lens

I sold my Canon camera, so this one has to go too. Price includes standard shipping with tracking. Square invoice add 3% Condition is 8+, show moderate wear on barrel, clean lens elemnts. Comes with front and end lens cap, lens hood and third party tripod collar.

Price: $675.00
Item condition: 8+

Apr 17, 2017 at 06:21 PM
Ssnycshoot
FS: Fuji 14, 35 f/2 WR, Canon 70-200 F4 IS lenses

Selling due to lack of use. Price includes standard shipping with tracking. Square invoice add 3% Condition is 9+ comes with box and lens bag/pouch

I am selling this lens due to it's being to close to my 23mm. Price includes standard shipping with tracking. Square invoice add 3% Condition is 9+ Picture will be avail in a few days.

Item condition: 9+

I sold my Canon camera, so this one has to go too. Price includes standard shipping with tracking. Square invoice add 3% Condition is 8+, show moderate wear on barrel, clean lens elemnts. Comes with front and end lens cap, lens hood and third party tripod collar.

Price: $685.00

Apr 16, 2017 at 07:49 PM
Ssnycshoot
FS: Fuji 14, 35 f/2 WR, Canon 70-200 F4 IS lenses

I am selling this lens due to it's being to close to my 23mm. Price includes standard shipping with tracking. Square invoice add 3% Condition is 9 Picture will be avail in a few days.

Price: $685.00

Apr 16, 2017 at 07:49 PM

Previous versions of Ssnycshoot's message #14002369 « Sold: Canon 70-200 F4 IS lenses »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.