Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of bs kite's message #14002184 « Poll: Are you using battery grip on your Nikon body? »

bs kite
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Poll: Are you using battery grip on your Nikon body?

1. I have x-large glove size. With the battery grip, the unit fits the hand well...especially with the D500's deep sinus for the right hand fingers. Also, I like the added mass.

2. I rely mainly on Sanyo Eneloop batteries to power my cameras....rarely the Nikon camera body, although it is always in there and charged as a back up.

I would never consider buying the D7500 now..... because they omitted the battery grip.

But that is irreverent anymore because now Nikon has committed to a pro-level DX body in the D500. And I am certain their commitment will continue.

May 06, 2017 at 02:34 PM
bs kite
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Poll: Are you using battery grip on your Nikon body?

1. I have large hands.

2. I rely mainly on Sanyo Eneloop batteries to power my cameras....rarely the Nikon camera body, although it is always in there and charged as a back up.

I would never, ever buy the D7500 now..... because they omitted the battery grip.

Apr 16, 2017 at 05:17 PM

Previous versions of bs kite's message #14002184 « Poll: Are you using battery grip on your Nikon body? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.