Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of alexg7304's message #13995023 « Sold: DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 PRO Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K Camera + 2 Extra Batteries »

alexg7304
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 PRO Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K Camera + 2 Extra Batteries

Item 1: DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 PRO Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K Camera + 2 Extra Batteries

For sale is this DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K camera. The drone is in MINT cosmetic condition and works flawlessly. It has never been crashed, I can count the times I've flown it. I travel a lot so this is really bulky for check-in in the airplanes. I've always had other small drones for traveling, since the first DJI Phantom 2 that I sold long time ago, now I have a DJI Phantom 3 Pro and the smallest DJI Mavic Pro which is really more convenient for my trips. I don't have much time to fly one drone imagine having 3.
I posted pictures of the battery status, the batteries are in excellent condition, they have been used few times, see the pictures. By the charging times you can realized how many times I've used this drone, sometimes I charged the batteries just to keep them active. The batteries were setup to start automatic discharge after 3 days, I read is not good to have them fully charged for longer periods.
The back of the drone has a GPS GSM Tracking Device attached which is very convenient if the drone flies away you can track with your phone where it went. Fortunately I never had to use it but I flew it with confidence (If you don't need it, let me know so I can remove it)
It requires a prepaid GSM phone card (T-Mobile or any other GSM provider)

Note: The case has a problem in one of the corners where the zipper gets stuck, it is a common problem since a lot of people complains about the same issue. Anyway, I tried to fix it, I can carefully close it, but I prefer to leave it a little opened in that corner without completely closing it (check the case corner picture)
 Note: The case has been modified to fit the drone with the GPS Tracking Device attached, I cut the box foam a little to fit this device.  (Pictures available on request)
 Note: The Zenmuze camera case has been modified to fit an Olympus 12mm lens and the hood attached, I cut the box foam a little too (Pictures available on request)

Click here to see the video testing the drone flying in my backyard
https://youtu.be/2mvwm7cKVh4

Click here to see the video sample I capture with this drone in Melbourne Beach FL
https://youtu.be/1IV0QiVGGoQ

Package includes:
Inspire 1 Pro
DJI X5 camera and gimbal, full 4K resolution
DJI 15mm lens
3 batteries
Charging pack and cable
One ratio controller
2 full sets of props
Gimbal lock
Cable for connecting to Android
Case with manual and 2 sets of battery heating pads
Travel case that holds everything including the extra batteries
TK102B GSM GPS Tracker (T-Mobile or any other GSM provider phone card is required), I used to charge a T-Mobile prepaid card $10 every 3 months
2 x TK102B GSM GPS Tracker Batteries + Charger
Panasonic 16GB memory card is included as well

I've been selling on eBay for years. I've only had positive feedbacks from buyers as well as sellers.
Right now my feedback score is 150 (100% positive feedback)
You can find me as alexgaliano @ http://www.ebay.com/usr/alexgaliano

Price: $3000.00
Payment method: Wire Transfer, Paypal Gift or Paypal + 1.5% to cover half PayPal fees
Item condition: 9+

Apr 10, 2017 at 08:40 PM
alexg7304
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 PRO Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K Camera + 2 Extra Batteries

Item 1: DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 PRO Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K Camera + 2 Extra Batteries

For sale is this DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K camera. The drone is in MINT cosmetic condition and works flawlessly. It has never been crashed, I can count the times I've flown it. I travel a lot so this is really bulky for check-in in the airplanes. I've always had other small drones for traveling, since the first DJI Phantom 2 that I sold long time ago, now I have a DJI Phantom 3 Pro and the smallest DJI Mavic Pro which is really more convenient for my trips. I don't have much time to fly one drone imagine having 3.
I posted pictures of the battery status, the batteries are in excellent condition, they have been used few times, see the pictures. By the charging times you can realized how many times I've used this drone, sometimes I charged the batteries just to keep them active. The batteries were setup to start automatic discharge after 3 days, I read is not good to have them fully charged for longer periods.
The back of the drone has a GPS GSM Tracking Device attached which is very convenient if the drone flies away you can track with your phone where it went. Fortunately I never had to use it but I flew it with confidence (If you don't need it, let me know so I can remove it)
It requires a prepaid GSM phone card (T-Mobile or any other GSM provider)

Note: The case has a problem in one of the corners where the zipper gets stuck, it is a common problem since a lot of people complains about the same issue. Anyway, I tried to fix it, I can carefully close it, but I prefer to leave it a little opened in that corner without completely closing it (check the case corner picture)
 Note: The case has been modified to fit the drone with the GPS Tracking Device attached, I cut the box foam a little to fit this device.  (Pictures available on request)
 Note: The Zenmuze camera case has been modified to fit an Olympus 12mm lens and the hood attached, I cut the box foam a little too (Pictures available on request)

Click here to see the video testing the drone flying in my backyard
https://youtu.be/2mvwm7cKVh4

Click here to see the video sample I capture with this drone in Melbourne Beach FL
https://youtu.be/1IV0QiVGGoQ

Package includes:
Inspire 1 Pro
DJI X5 camera and gimbal, full 4K resolution
DJI 15mm lens
3 batteries
Charging pack and cable
One ratio controller
2 full sets of props
Gimbal lock
Cable for connecting to Android
Case with manual and 2 sets of battery heating pads
Travel case that holds everything including the extra batteries
TK102B GSM GPS Tracker (T-Mobile or any other GSM provider phone card is required), I used to charge a T-Mobile prepaid card $10 every 3 months
2 x TK102B GSM GPS Tracker Batteries + Charger
Panasonic 16GB memory card is included as well

I've been selling on eBay for years. I've only had positive feedbacks from buyers as well as sellers.
Right now my feedback score is 150 (100% positive feedback)
You can find me as alexgaliano @ http://www.ebay.com/usr/alexgaliano

Wire Transfer, Paypal Gift or Paypal + %3 to cover PayPal fees

Free ground shipping to continental US only!

Price: $3000.00
Payment method: Wire Transfer, Paypal Gift or Paypal + 1.5% to cover half PayPal fees
Item condition: 9+

Apr 10, 2017 at 07:37 PM

Previous versions of alexg7304's message #13995023 « Sold: DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 PRO Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 4K Camera + 2 Extra Batteries »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.