Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of asabet's message #13994423 « Sold: Olympus OM 90mm f/2 Macro and 21mm f/3.5 lenses »

asabet
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus OM 90mm f/2 Macro and 21mm f/3.5 lenses

Item 1: Olympus Zuiko OM 90mm f/2 macro

Prices include PayPal fees and US shipping. Prices firm, regular PayPal only, no trades please, US only.

----------------------

I bought this lens from Matsuiyastore in 2015.

They rated it as follows:

"Excellent+ 92-93% Cosmetically may show slight wear and / or signs of use."

"There are no scratches,haze, or fungus on the surface or internal portion of the glass. Focus ring and aperture ring works fine. Aperture blades are oil free and snappy."

It remains in the same condition, having sat on a shelf in my smoke-free home.

I did not check for internal dust and do not warranty against that. I consider a small amount of internal dust to be normal for such lenses.

Comes with front and rear caps only, nothing else.

Price: $599.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Olympus 21mm f/3.5

I bought this lens from KEH last year.

They rated it as follows:

"EXCELLENT PLUS" rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean."

It remains in the same condition, having sat on a shelf in my smoke-free home.

I did not check for internal dust and do not warranty against that. I consider a small amount of internal dust to be normal for such lenses.

Comes with front and rear caps only, nothing else. The rear cap is a third party one, different from the one I had on the lens for these pictures.

Price: $299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:56 AM

Previous versions of asabet's message #13994423 « Sold: Olympus OM 90mm f/2 Macro and 21mm f/3.5 lenses »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.