Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #13993691 « Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection »

Scott Stoness
Upload & Sell: On
Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection

Ya Ha Tinda is just on the edge of Banff National Park - East and North. The valley from Lake Louise (Pipestone) extends into it and it is the wintering area for a large number of elk. It is also the area that they plan to release woodland bison this summer.

Ya Ha Tinda is also an area noted for its wild (feral) horses.

Anyway - I took a visit to Ya Ha Tinda today and here are my best shots. This is not my usual fare but it was fun just the less. It is a bit early for grizzly and I am anxiously awaiting them.

Anyway I hope you enjoy my efforts at "wildlife".

Comments and feedback are appreciated. Scott

1-4 of 10?

Apr 09, 2017 at 06:35 PM
Scott Stoness
Upload & Sell: On
Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park

Ya Ha Tinda is just on the edge of Banff National Park - East and North. The valley from Lake Louise (Pipestone) extends into it and it is the wintering area for a large number of elk. It is also the area that they plan to release woodland bison this summer.

Ya Ha Tinda is also an area noted for its wild (feral) horses.

Anyway - I took a visit to Ya Ha Tinda today and here are my best shots. This is not my usual fare but it was fun just the less. It is a bit early for grizzly and I am anxiously awaiting them.

Anyway I hope you enjoy my efforts at "wildlife".

Comments and feedback are appreciated. Scott

1-4 of 10?

Apr 09, 2017 at 06:27 PM

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #13993691 « Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.