Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of gabbard's message #13990501 « Sold: Mint Leica Summarit-M 75mm 2.5 Lens w/ blank warranty card »

gabbard
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Mint Leica Summarit-M 75mm 2.5 Lens w/ blank warranty card

Item 1: FS or FT - Mint Leica Summarit 75mm 2.5 Lens

I have a mint 75mm Summarit M Mount lens that includes box, pouch, paperwork, a Hoya UV filter, and a BLANK WARRANTY CARD! The only thing that is missing is the little ring that unscrews so you can screw a hood on. These are $30 from the Leica store if you care. Looking to sell or for possible trade for a mint Black Fujifilm X100T, different M Mount glass or M Mount bodies. Other trades considered!

Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Apr 06, 2017 at 10:38 PM
gabbard
FS: or FT - Mint Leica Summarit-M 75mm 2.5 Lens w/ blank warranty card

I have a mint 75mm Summarit M Mount lens that includes box, pouch, paperwork, a Hoya UV filter, and a BLANK WARRANTY CARD! The only thing that is missing is the little ring that unscrews so you can screw a hood on. These are $30 from the Leica store if you care. Looking to sell or for possible trade for a mint Black Fujifilm X100T, different M Mount glass or M Mount bodies, or a Leica Typ 109 in Black. Other trades considered!

gabbard

I have a mint 75mm Summarit M Mount lens that includes box, pouch, paperwork, a Hoya UV filter, and a BLANK WARRANTY CARD! The only thing that is missing is the little ring that unscrews so you can screw a hood on. These are $30 from the Leica store if you care. Looking to sell or for possible trade for a mint Black Fujifilm X100T, different M Mount glass or M Mount bodies, or a Leica Typ 109 in Black. Other trades considered!

gabbard

Price: $795.00

Previous versions of gabbard's message #13990501 « Sold: Mint Leica Summarit-M 75mm 2.5 Lens w/ blank warranty card »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.