Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of AGeoJO's message #13989667 « Sold: Acratech leveling base »

AGeoJO
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sold: Acratech leveling base

Item 1: Acratech leveling base

I bought this new a few years back and used it a few time only with my Wimberley head. I gave up my more elaborate birding gear already and this is what's left.

It functions just like new but during the transport, something must have rubbed against one corner and at the bubble housing. Please take look at the second image. The marks are not that noticeable in real life but somehow they do get magnified in the picture. Besides those cosmetic flaws, the leveling base is mint. Sorry for phone images... .

It sells brand new for $150 and I would like to get $99 for it including shipping and PayPal fee. Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you for looking,
Joshua

Sold to Tom (miamitennis)- thank you!

Price: $99.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Apr 07, 2017 at 04:16 PM
AGeoJO
FS: Acratech leveling base

I bought this new a few years back and used it a few time only with my Wimberley head. I gave up my more elaborate birding gear already and this is what's left.

It functions just like new but during the transport, something must have rubbed against one corner and at the bubble housing. Please take look at the second image. The marks are not that noticeable in real life but somehow they do get magnified in the picture. Besides those cosmetic flaws, the leveling base is mint. Sorry for phone images... .

It sells brand new for $150 and I would like to get $99 for it including shipping and PayPal fee. Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you for looking,
Joshua

Sold to Tom - thank you!

Apr 06, 2017 at 03:13 PM
AGeoJO
FS: Acratech leveling base

Thank you for looking,
Joshua

Apr 06, 2017 at 03:13 PM

Previous versions of AGeoJO's message #13989667 « Sold: Acratech leveling base »