Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jason300b's message #13988939 « Sold: Nikon D500. Us model with extras. »

jason300b
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D500. Us model with extras.

Item 1: Nikon D500

Nikon D500 body $1500. Shutter count 4898.

*****The Lens shown in the pictures is not included in the sale. It has already been sold. This is for the BODY and accessories only.*******

US model and was purchased as a kit from B&H Photo about 8 months ago. Iím not a professional and itís only been used for family photography. Lens is clean and free of scratches. I've babied this camera.

It comes with all the original stuff. Box, body cap, strap, ownerís manual, cables, battery, battery charger, etc. Also included as a bonus are a Sony XQD card reader, Sony 32GB XQD card, one extra EN-EL 15 battery, and a wired cable release.

I'm asking $1500 shipped to the Continental US. Paypal please add 3%

I have feedback here and I am guerrillaaudio on eBay where I have 850+ feedbacks there. Feel free to reach out to me through eBay to verify feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Apr 06, 2017 at 12:08 AM
jason300b
FS: Nikon D500. Us model with extras.

*****The Lens shown in the pictures is not included in the sale. It has already been sold. This is for the BODY and accessories only.*******

US model and was purchased as a kit from B&H Photo about 8 months ago. Iím not a professional and itís only been used for family photography. Lens is clean and free of scratches. I've babied this camera.

It comes with all the original stuff. Box, body cap, strap, ownerís manual, cables, battery, battery charger, etc. Also included as a bonus are a Sony XQD card reader, Sony 64GB XQD card, one extra EN-EL 15 battery, and a wired cable release.

I'm asking $1500 shipped to the Continental US. Paypal please add 3%

I have feedback here and I am guerrillaaudio on eBay where I have 850+ feedbacks there. Feel free to reach out to me through eBay to verify feedback.

jason300b
FS: Nikon D500 and 16-80 kit. Us model with extras.

It comes with all the original stuff. Box, body cap, strap, ownerís manual, cables, battery, battery charger, etc. Also included as a bonus are a Sony XQD card reader, Sony 64GB XQD card, one extra EN-EL 15 battery, and a wired cable release.

I'm asking $2100 shipped to the Continental US. Paypal please add 3%

Previous versions of jason300b's message #13988939 « Sold: Nikon D500. Us model with extras. »