Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of molson's message #13988464 « Sold: Sony A7 II (ILCE-7M2), VG-C2EM Battery Grip (Canada/USA) »

molson
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7 II (ILCE-7M2), VG-C2EM Battery Grip (Canada/USA)

Item 1: Sony A7 II (ILCE-7M2) Camera Body

I'm sticking with my Canon system, so my lightly-used Sony A7 II is going up for sale. The camera is in very nice condition, currently with less than 800 clicks on the shutter. The only noticeable blemishes are a couple of tiny marks on the rear LCD screen.

Current shutter count is 753:

Detected Model: ILCE-7M2
Shutter actuations made up to file DSC00032.ARW: 753
| | | | Sony_Tag9050_0x0032 = 241
| | | | Sony_Tag9050_0x0033 = 2
| | | | Sony_Tag9050_0x0034 = 0
(65536 * 0) + (256 * 2) + 241 = 753

It comes with the original box battery, strap, USB cable, and USB power adapter, but no instruction manual. Camera was purchased from another FM member a couple of months ago as a backup for my A7R II (also for sale - see my other posts).

I will also include a Sony BC-VW1 batter charger, and one additional (genuine Sony) NP-FW50 battery, so you will receive a total of two batteries. The charger is a must-have for these cameras, but for some reason, Sony does not include one with the A7 II.

Camera is located in BC, Canada and the price is listed in CAD$. Canadian buyers can choose to pay by Interac eTransfer (email money transfer), or with PayPal if they cover the 3% fee

Shipping will be by Canada Post with insurance and tracking number.

Price is fairly firm, as these cameras are currently C$1998 (plus taxes) new; reasonable offers will be considered, but low-ball offers will be politely ignored. I would prefer to deal with established members who have positive feedback. No trades. No scammers.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer EMT, or PayPal in CAD$ + 3%
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony VG-C2EM Battery Grip for the A7II/A7RII/A7SII Cameras

I have a VG-C2EM grip for the A7II/A7RII that I am no longer using. It is in excellent condition with no blemishes aside from some very faint marks around the tripod socket on the bottom.

It does not come with the original box, but will be carefully packed for shipping.

Grip is located in BC, Canada and the price is listed in CAD$. Canadian buyers can choose to pay by Interac eTransfer (email money transfer), or with PayPal if they cover the 3% fee

Price is fairly firm, as these cameras are currently C$449 (plus taxes) new; reasonable offers will be considered, but low-ball offers will be politely ignored. I would prefer to deal with established members who have positive feedback. No trades. No scammers.

Price: $250.00

Apr 06, 2017 at 04:17 AM
molson

I'm sticking with my Canon system, so my lightly-used Sony A7 II is going up for sale. The camera is in very nice condition, currently with less than 800 clicks on the shutter. The only noticeable blemishes are a couple of tiny marks on the rear LCD screen.

It comes with the original box battery, strap, USB cable, and USB power adapter, but no instruction manual. Camera was purchased from another FM member a couple of months ago as a backup for my A7R II (also for sale - see my other posts).

I will also include a Sony BC-VW1 batter charger, and one additional (genuine Sony) NP-FW50 battery, so you will receive a total of two batteries. The charger is a must-have for these cameras, but for some reason, Sony does not include one with the A7 II.

Camera is located in BC, Canada and the price is listed in CAD$. Canadian buyers can choose to pay by Interac eTransfer (email money transfer), or with PayPal if they cover the 3% fee

Price is fairly firm, as these cameras are currently C$1998 (plus taxes) new; reasonable offers will be considered, but low-ball offers will be politely ignored. I would prefer to deal with established members who have positive feedback. No trades. No scammers.

I have a VG-C2EM grip for the A7II/A7RII that I am no longer using. It is in excellent condition with no blemishes aside from some very faint marks around the tripod socket on the bottom.

It does not come with the original box, but will be carefully packed for shipping.

Grip is located in BC, Canada and the price is listed in CAD$. Canadian buyers can choose to pay by Interac eTransfer (email money transfer), or with PayPal if they cover the 3% fee

Price is fairly firm, as these cameras are currently C$449 (plus taxes) new; reasonable offers will be considered, but low-ball offers will be politely ignored. I would prefer to deal with established members who have positive feedback. No trades. No scammers.

Apr 05, 2017 at 05:21 PM
molson

Apr 05, 2017 at 05:21 PM

Previous versions of molson's message #13988464 « Sold: Sony A7 II (ILCE-7M2), VG-C2EM Battery Grip (Canada/USA) »