Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of e6filmuser's message #13968361 « Will my bum look fat in this? Image added »

e6filmuser
Upload & Sell: Off
Will my bum look fat in this? Image added

This woodlouse Philoscia muscorum looks as if it is about to try on the lower body garment of a white outfit.

In fact it it an adult which has moulted recently.

EM-1, Olympus 4/3 x2TC Olympus 4/3 50mm f2 macro, effective aperture f20, triple RC TTL flash, hand-held.

[Edit] Unable to use my Topaz plugins, I use Nik Collection Define2 and Nik Sharpener Pro 3: RAW Presharpener. I am not very practiced with the Nik software.

The use of my usual Topaz plugins has just been restored so I have added a second version of the image for comparison.[Edit ends]

Harold

Mar 21, 2017 at 03:04 AM
e6filmuser
Will my bum look fat in this? Image added

This woodlouse Philoscia muscorum looks as if it is about to try on the lower body garment of a white outfit.

EM-1, Olympus 4/3 x2TC Olympus 4/3 50mm f2 macro, effective aperture f20, triple RC TTL flash, hand-held.

[Edit] Unable to use my Topaz plugins, I use Nik Collection Define2 and Nik Sharpener Pro 3: RAW Presharpener.

The use of my usual Topaz plugins has just been restored so I have added a second version of the image for comparison[Edit ends]

Harold

Mar 21, 2017 at 03:03 AM
e6filmuser
Will my bum look fat in this?

Harold

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:44 AM

Previous versions of e6filmuser's message #13968361 « Will my bum look fat in this? Image added »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.