Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Joseph Marney's message #13949055 « Real World Test - E-M1 II + 12-100mm video - 4k, AF, Stabilzation »

Joseph Marney
Upload & Sell: On
Real World Test - E-M1 II + 12-100mm video - AF and Stabilzation

I thought this might be of interest to others. If not, my sincere apologies. I took my recently acquired E-M1 II and 12-100mm on a family hike yesterday. I was very much interested in the stabilization performance, particularly while in motion and during pans. As you can see in the following video, bringing a monopod or stabilization apparatus on this type of outing is impractical - my people rarely stop or slow down.

For this first time out, I just let the camera do its thing - Program mode, C-AF, default color profile. There are a few places where either the camera or I didn't quite get it right, or I pushed the stabilization beyond its limits, but overall I am hugely impressed.

Sorry about the hokey music. My personal version isn't so bad, but you all get the royalty-free stuff. ;-)

Mar 05, 2017 at 09:16 PM

Previous versions of Joseph Marney's message #13949055 « Real World Test - E-M1 II + 12-100mm video - 4k, AF, Stabilzation »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.